Chapter 21

After our little get-together at the shop we all headed back to Megan's house. Once she had unlocked the door we all gasped. The furniture had been ripped to shreds and the carpet was a mess. Someone had been in here. Megan started crying again and Selina gave her a reassuring hug. I carefully walked  into the room and saw a white sheet of paper folded neatly on the window sill. I picked it up and read the top, My Dear Danielle. I slipped it into the pocket of my dress to read later. "Guys lets get this house tidied up and throw the rubbish out" Said Selina. I nodded and started with the kitchen. I knew exactly who had been here, Riddler. It had to be him. I picked up the shards of glass and put them in a disposable bag. On the counter was a red rose with a little tag on it. I peered at it. Dearest Danielle, I love you x What did he want?! I got my bag and put the rose in it forcefuly. "Um Dani?" Asked Megs. "Yeah?" I dropped my bag. "What were you doing?" She said. My cheeks turned bright red. "er..I.." I stammerd. "Megan I need help to pick this up!" Called Selina. Thank god! Megan looked at me once more then waked back. I sighed. This Riddler would be the end of me, seriously.

At home again I got out my bag and took out the rose and the paper. Inside it read, I have booked us flight tickets to Italy for monday x You can thank me later, by the way, did you like the new style of the house? Messy but good. Meet me in the airport at seven in the evening. Forever yours, Riddler ox

I threw the note on the bed angry. Who did he think he was? I dont trust him anymore, and I am not going to Italy with him. I dont need him ruining my perfect life with Jonathon and Harry.

I went into the kitchen and made some hot chocolate and waited for Jonathon. "Hey Dani" Jonathon hugged me from behind. "Hey" I kissed his cheek. 
"I'm gonna have a shower and then if you want we can have dinner at a resturant?" He said. "I'd love that!" I agreed. It would help me take some time off of thinking about Riddler. He headed upstairs while I washed my mug and just cleaned up everything. "DANIELLE? GET THE FUCK HERE!" Yelled Jonathon. I jumped. He never swore.. "Coming!" I called and raced upstairs. "Your a bloody cheat!" He spat holding the rose and the paper Riddler left for me. "Its not what you think it is.. Riddler gave-"
"Oh just shut the heck up. You've ruined everything! Even Megan! Get out" I looked at him with tears. Is he really telling me to leave. "B..but Harry" I said. "He has me. I actually loved you Dani" He said close to tears. "I love you too Jonathon. This is all part of Riddlers plan! He did this on purpose" I pleaded.

Ooooohhhh drama!!!!!! Sorry for not posting... Been a bit busy around the house lately but hope you enjoyed this and comment and vote!! X love
Naina xoxoxoxo