Chapter 10

Jonathons P.O.V

I dropped of Harrys things and then made my way back to Danielle when I got a call from a private number. "Hello?" i said. "If you want your dear Danielle back come to the old warehouse" He gave me the adress and shut the phone off. Who was it? I arrived at the warehouse and entered through the back door. Two men with guns came by my side. "Wheres Dani?!" I yelled at them. The guy on my left held my arms behind my back and the other bought a gun to my head. "Shut up or we are ordered to shoot you" said one lf them. they led me into a dark room with a dim light from above. On the floor was Danielle tied in metal chains and she had lots of bruises across her arms and forehead. They let me go and I ran to Danielle. She looked up at me with tearful eyes. "Jonathon" She whispered. I kissed her. "Well well. Its Danielle. I'd thought she left after the little fight you guys had when she was pregnant" Said a familiar voice. I turned to see Gordan. "Gordan? How do you know?" I said holding Danis arms. He laughed. "I know everything that happens in Gotham, son. Now how about we talk money?" He asked. These were the same people who had Dani before. I paid them half a million pounds and they still want more. "I gave you what I owe you. What more do you want?!" I shouted and stood up. "Now now no need to shout Jonny-Boy! We want another half of a million pounds or your wife and son are shot in their skulls before the week ends do you hear me?" He said walking close to me. "I'll try and get the money, but please dont hurt my family!" I begged, close to tears. "Trying is not good enough Jonny-Boy. You WILL bring me the money. Until then Danielle will be in here" He ordered. Dani looked helplessly at me. "Oh and what about Harold Frost?" He asked. I heard a little cry. "Harry?!" I called out. Another guard came in holding Harry tightly. "Daddy!" He whimpered. nobody hurts my child. I ran to him but Gordan grabbed me by my collar and yanked me next to him. "Until you get the money, dont even THINK about touching your child!" He spat. I was about to punch him in the face when the same guards pulled me out of the building. "We are moving your family away from here so dont bother coming back" He said and threw me out onto the ground. I reached into my pockey desperatly and pulled out my phone. I dialled Jokers number and hoped he would pick up.

heyyyyy!!! Interesti g chapter huh? IKR. it is a bit short sorry tho. x love
Naina xoxoxo

kik name nkazmi112