Chapter 15

Danielles P.O.V

"When are we going to let him know the truth Dani?" Said Jonathon one night. Harry was asleep long ago. "I dont know Jonathon!! He probably wont ever know!!" I shouted. "But he has to know! He cant go round his entire life not knowing who I really am!" He yelled back. Suddenly I was in tears. "Im just worried for him" I say through watery eyes. "Im sorry babe" He says putting his arms around me. "No its not your fault love" I say. "Mum? Dad?" Says a tired Harry. He's rubbing his eyes as he walks through the door. "Harry? Its twelve! Why are you awake?" Said Jonathon. "I heard shouting so..." he trailed on. Jonathon let go of me and walked to Harry and picked him up. "We were just having a little argument. Like what you and your mum have in the mornings" He joked. Harry smiled. "If Dad doesnt want to tidy his room, Mum let him go to sleep. Its late" I looked at Jonathon. "Yes Mum. I want to sleep!" Said Jonathon in a childish voice. "Ok the pair of you go upstairs. Leave the tidying up" I said. Jonathon did a high five to Harry as they made there way upstairs. Jonathon winked at me before shutting the door.

Jonathons P.O.V

Today me and Dani were nervous. We were going to let him into the basement and show him ny work. I hope he likes it. I went down to see Dani outside the basement door with Harry looking excited. "Ready?" I asked them. Harry nodded so did Dani. "Ok then" I said. I unlocked the door and swung it open. Harry raced inside. "Dont touch those cans but everything else is pretty safe" I said as he eyed the jars and the injections. Dani raised an eyebrow when I said 'Safe'. "Cool. Your a doctor?" He said. "Im a special type of doctor. You see, I deal with fears and phobias" I corrected. "Thats awesome!! Can you tell me whats in these jars Dad?" He asked. "Well each jar holds some sort of fear. Like this one, spraying this one can give you the fear of Injections and Needles. These are the animal ones e.g. dogs, birds, all sorts. But this one is my favourite. You spray it one some one and there worst fear will come to life. Only in their minds though"

Dani left me and Harry to get on while she did somethings upstairs. I actually did enjoy talking to Harry about my job. He looked pretty amazed at what I do.

Danielles P.O.V

I left the boys to do there stuff down in the basement. I wandered around the room thinking. I was going  to have another baby! I checked this morning twice. Im not scared but a tiny bit worried about Jonathons reactions. Last time was a bit...

After an hour they came up with smiling faces. "Mum, Dad is so amazing!!" Harry said. "Yeah he is" I agreed smiling at Jonathon. "I cant wait to tell my friends at school!" He grinned. "About that, you have to keep it private son. Its like top secret" Jonathon said  "That just makes it ten times cooler. Ok I wont tell.  Im going to my room" He said and ran up. "Is there something you want to tell me?" he asked placing his hands on my waists. "Ehm... I Mumbled looking lost. "Please tell me" He said. I bet in his eyes I look like I cant trust him. But thats not true. "The thing is... I'm.. Pregnant.." I said not looking into his eyes. "Really? Thats great news!" He hugged me. "When did you find out?" he asked. "Today in the morning. But I think we should book an appointment to be sure" I said. He nodded. "How about tomorrow I take you? Harry will be in school" he said.

What do you think about her having another baby? Girl or Boy? Is she even actually pregnant? Let me know in comments ily readers. You always make my day whenever I see someone has voted or commented because they take out time of their lives to read my chapters. Xox love
Naina xoxoxo
Kik name nkazmi