Chapter 16

Harrys P.O.V

The next morning Mum dropped me off to school in her car. She always turns on the radio and sings to the one direction songs. Especially 'Night Changes'. I think thats her favourite. "Bye Harry!" She waved through the window. "Bye Mum!!" I raced to the playground with my friends. Toby was two years older than me so we weren't in the same class. I saw some of my other class mates waiting for me. "Hi Harry. The bells just gone, lets get going" Said Ben. We walked to the classroom. My teacher Mr Freeman was starting the register. "Harold, Ben take your seats quickly" He snapped. Mr Freeman was always in a bad mood in the mornings. In fact he was moody all day. After he had done the register he came round each tables asking for our homework. Oops...

"Mr Frost? Your homework?" He said as he approached our table. "I..Er.." 

"No homework? Detention after school. Molly wheres yours?" He said. Detention?! I've never had a detention before. What will Mum say? "Sir, what if I bring the homework tomorrow and you can take the detention off?" I asked. "There is thing called a deadline. Today is a deadline. If you fail to do things before the deadline you face consequences. In this case your consequence is detention. Now shut up or I will make you stay a ful hour" 

At lunch break I walked to the canteen. I bought a cookie and a sandwich. I had a bottle of water in my bag from home. "We heard you got detention Harry" Said Toby. We sat together in lunch. "Yeah. My first EVER detention! Mr Freeman must have told Mum over the phone by now. What did your parents say when you got a detention?" I asked him. "Pops patted me on the back and took me out for an ice cream. Mom didnt like the idea of me being bad. She said something like 'God he is going to turn out like you' to Pops"  He said sipping his juice. I found it weird that he called his dad 'Pops' and his mum 'Mom' just like nearly everyone in America. I finished off my lunch and headed out to the field. Lilly, a girl in my class, walked by and waved. A little funny feeling occured in my stomach as I waved back. Toby was staring at me with wide eyes. "Harry! Do you like her?" He nearly yelled. "Shussh!! And I dont think so" I said. "Your eyes went all dreamy and flowy when she smiled. You do like her" He exclaimed. "I do?" I repeated. 

Danielles P.O.V

After knowing I was pregnant, I left the clinic with a smile spread across my face, holding Jonathons hands. "Your phone is ringing" He said. "Oh" I got it out my pocket and swiped the screen. "Hello this Mr Freeman from Emirise Primary. You have a son called Harold Frost?" 

"Yes? Has there been an accident?" I asked. "No, nothing like that. Harold is in a half an hour detention after school today. He will be allowed to be collected at half three" He said gruffly. "What? Detention? Are you sure its him?" I said. "Yes. Goodbye" He shut the phone off. "What happened?" Asked Jonathon as we got into the car. "Harry's in a detention after school for half an hour. I dont know why" I sighed.

Sup readers?

Not much? same. lol jks 

hope u enjoyed this chapter, let me know in the comments your thoughts and please dont forget to vote! Love, 

naina xoxoxo