Chapter 7

I told my parens about how I was leaving for America tomorrow. They werent pretty happy. Especially my dad who stormed out. "Dont you want to plan this over? What about Harry? He is not going to like it there" Mum insisted. "Mum please! How would you even know if he likes it there?! Sam! Joey! Tell her!" I said angrily. "We think Danielle should go if shes ready. I mean shes a mother right? She knows whats best for her kid" Sam said. Joey nodded, "As much as I would hate having Dani to leave, if she wants to go let her". I smiled at my brothers. "If you really want to Danielle" Mum agreed. I jumped and hugged my brothers. "Thanks guys!" I whispered. I hugged my mum next. "Just be safe dear" She said patting my head. "I promise" I say.
In the morning.

"Wake up Dani" Jonathon said. I opened my eyes to see him in nothing but his boxers. "Attractive? I know. I cant help it" He joked. "Gosh Jonathon! You have gotten up your own arse recently havent you" I smiled. He laughed putting on his shirt. I put on a black flowery shirt and black three quartered jeans. I put on my normal red all stars and did my hair and make up. Meanwhile Jonathon was changing Harrys clothes. He put on Harry a tiger print all in one and his little matching hat."He looks so cute!" I exclaim. "All thanks to my genes!" He said. I punched him lightly in the arm. "Im talking about his clothes you idiot. Let me get my suitcase and you take Harry into the car" I said. I walked up to my room to find Joey and Sam in there. "Er what are you doing?" I said. They both turned to look at me. "Just putting a little gift in your case from us. Dont open it till your in Ameica. Kay?" Joey said. "Ok. Were leaving now" I said. They both hugged me. "Have a nice flight Danielle. And we expect calls from you all the time!" Sam said. I nodded. "Say goodbye to Mum and Dad for me please? I dont want to wake em up" I asked. "Sure" They said in unison. I gave them one last hug and I joined Harry and his dad in the car outside. I looked at my house for a minute then hopped in buckling my belt up.
Arrived in America

I picked up Harry and held him in my arms as we made our way out the airport. "Look Harry We are in America! Can you say that? Am-Mer-Rica" I say. He replies. "Amca!" He says. "Jonathon! He actually said something! Listen" He came up to us. "Amca!" Harry said again. "Amca? Oh..America! I was hopping his first word would be Daddy" He chuckled. We got a cab and we arrived at the appartment flat above his work. "What are we doing here?" I asked getting out with him."Everyones waiting for you upstairs" He said. "Oh god really?" I said. "Yupp" He led me upstairs carefully because I was holding Harry.

and thats a chapter done! comment and vote and share pweaseee with Jonathon on top??
Love
Naina xoxoxox
kik name: nkazmi112