Chapter 9

In the morning I woke up to find Jonathon and Harry missing from the bed. "Jonathon?" I called out. "In the kitchen, love!" He replied. I got out of the bed and went into the shower. After showering I put on a white peter-pan collared shirt with black shorts and tied my hair into a bun. I skip to the kitchen to find Jonathon feeding Harry some rice pudding from his tub. "Aw you do not understand how cute this is!" I said happily. He smiled. "You havent bought much clothes with you, do you want to go shopping later on? I can drop Harry off at Jokers" he asked, putting our son in his little cot. "I would love to go shopping! But im not sure about Harry staying with Joker because..you know.." I mumbled trying not to be rude. Last night at the appartment Harry was a little freaked out about Jokers face. "Yeah, I get you. So Selina's then?" He said. I nodded sitting next to him.

"Hi Dani hey Jonathon" said Batman as we arrived at Selinas. What was he doing here? "Can we drop Harry with Selina if its ok?" I asked. Selina came to the door. "Aha. I think we'll have a great time!" She exclaimed. Batman looked a bit confused. "Um sorry? Who's Harry?" He asked. "Our son" Jonathon smiled at me. "When did you guys have a kid?!" He said REALLY confused now. "About a year ago" I handed Harry to Selina and me and Jonathon went to the mall for some clothes and baby stuff. By the time we were finished the car's back seats were full of bags. I texted Selina if she would keep Harry for the night and that I would make Jonathon drop his things off.

Back at home I decided to unpack my suitcase and hang up the things I bought today. Jonathon was busy making the nursery perfect for Harry. I saw how much he loves him and I felt guilty about not letting them see each other. He was his son after all. Why was I so stupid? A little tear rolled down my cheek. "Hey! why are you crying?" Jonathon asked coming to me. He wiped the tear away and pulled me into a hug. "Dont cry babe" He whispered. I sniffled. "Im sorry that I never wanted you to see Harry" I mumble through more tears. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thats in the past right? Lets forget" He said. I nodded and he let me go. "Now im going to drop off Harryd things and dont go into the spare room yet. I want to show you when I come back" He said picking up his keys. I waved him goodbye and after I was sure he was gone I crept into the spare room. It was absolutly amazing!! He had painted the walls a light blue colour and he surrounded the bed with toys and blankets and soft pillows. "This is just amazing" I breathed. Suddenly I felt someone kiss my neck and lean their head on my shoulder from behind. "I told you not to come in here" said a very familiar voice. "Jonathon? I am sorry but I really wanted to see it" I said facing him. He chuckled. "I've known you too long to know that you would come in after I'd went. So I'm guessing you liked it?" He asked standing by my side. "Aha. I'm sure Harry would love this!" I exclaimed. "He would, wouldnt he? I REALLY need to go give Harry his stuff. Bye" He pecked my nose and walked out. I walked over to the toys and sat down. I missed my childhood so I picked up a yellow crocodile and a pink elephant and started playing. "snap snap!" I said in a deep voice.

Heyyy!!! this is chapter 9 for ya!! God I am so high...
k then..
Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments i love hearing what you guys think. please vote too xx love
naina xoxoxo
kik name nkazmi112