Chapter 17

Danielles P.O.V

"Are you angry Mum?" Harry asked me after his detention. "Yes. But I wont punish you seeing as this is your first time. "Thank God!" He breathed. "BUT you need to do your work on time. I suggest you do your homework now then have the rest of the evening free" I said. He nodded and went to his room. In the living room Jonathon was having tea. "Hey Dani" He smiled. "Hey Jonathon. I feel so tired" I flopped down next to him. "Careful!" He said covering his tea. "ugh" I moaned at tried to cover my face with the blanket. I couldnt even sleep. "Come here" He said chuckling at my actions. He picked me up from my waist and placed me on top of him. "Jonathon!" I said, knowing Harry was upstairs. "Shush Dani. I wasnt gonna do IT. Dirty" He said. I blushed. "I just want to cuddle" he said. I leaned my head on his chest and hugged him. "What do you think the baby will be, girl or boy?" I asked  "Hmm.. A girl? Harry would love a sister" he said. I nodded in agreement.

Harrys P.O.V

I opened my school book and got out a pencil. I turned on my laptop too because I could talk to Toby if I needed any help. I started with Maths. After a few sums I got stuck so I sent a message to Toby. He replied instantly with the answer and how to work it out. I thanked him and used the method on the rest of my work. Once I was done I packed my work away and wandered to the top of the stairs. "Mum, can you make me something to eat?" I called. No reply. "Mum!" I called again.  I made my way to the living room and saw Mum asleep on Dad, who was also sleeping. I shut the door quietly and made myself some toast and beans. I ate in the kitchen and put the dishes back. I found a leaflet in one of the cupboards. 'Dealing with pregnancies' It read. I slid it under my shirt and tip toed upstairs. I turned my laptop back on and called Toby on Skype. "What is a prenany?" I ask him. He looks confused. "Prenany? Wait let me ask Mom. MOM!!" He calls. Aunty Megan comes rushing in.
"What happened Toby?!" she asked. "oh what is a 'prenany'?" he asks. "Sorry what?" she says. I held up the leaflet. Her eyes widen.."Where did you get that, Harry?" she asks. "I found it in the kitchen..."

Danielles P.O.V

I woke up in Jonathons arms. Best thing ever. I checked the time, half six! I got up quickly and walked to the kitchen to make some thing for the boys to eat. Then Megan called me. "Hey Megs, sup?"
"Well...Harolds found your pregnancy leaflet and showed it to.Toby through Skype" she says. I sigh. "Well then. Thanks for telling me Megs. He shouldnt pick up things that arent his and I wasnt planning to tell him yet"
"True he shouldnt have done it but you have to tell him sooner or later" she said. "Agree. Well thanks for letting me know" I said. She ended the call and I finished of cooking. I called the boys to the kitchen. Jonathon walked through the door rubbing his eyes, his hair messy. "Hmm smells good" he says picking up a plate. I nod and walk to the chair but dont eat anything. "Are you not going to eat love?" he asks. "I dont really feel hungry" I say. Harry comes down and he sits opposite me. What would Harry think of a little sibling? He would surely love a brother! But what if it was a girl? Would he still care for her? "Mum? Earth calling Mum!" Said Harry. "What" I said confused. I looked at my hand which was now stained red because of the ketchup. "Sorry I'll clean it up" I mumbled. Jonathon beat me to it. "Its ok Dani, I'll do it" he said wiping the table with a tissue. I washed the remaining sauce off my hand and sat down.

And theres a chapter! Sorry for the long wait x love
Naina xoxoxo
Kik name.nkazmi112