Chapter 4

Jonathon's P.O.V

I walk towards the airport doors. "Bye guys!" I wave at Harls, Bane, Selina, Selina and Joker. I was going to London to meet a fear doctor! I'll be staying there for a week then I'll be back in Gotham to work on my newest fear toxin for the fear of clowns. Joker will love this!

I take my seat in the plane as it takes off. I watch outside my window until I fall asleep. I'm jolted awake by this fat lady sitting next to me. "You could have just asked me to get up" I mumble. "Just shut up and get ya arse out of this plane" she barked. I just stared at her blankly. I walk out the plane having this odd feeling in my stomach. What is it? I feel like today is something special. Well duh...Im meeting a famous guy but thats just not it...

I get a 'taxi' to my hotel and I pay the guy. It's raining in summer! I run into the hotel just before I get compety drenched. "Mr?" Said the guy at the desk. "Its Dr Jonathon Crane from Gotham?" I correct. he looks at the list. "Ah yes. Room 414" he hands me a card and tell me the directions. in my room I have the same feeling again. Its starting to irritate me now..

Dani's P.O.V

I wake up in the morning and then remember I need to text Joey.

Dani- Im not feeling well. you can go.. ill stay

I make Harrys milk and feed him. after I shower and get Harry dressed for the day I decide to take him to the park because it is a sunny day today..very rare. I drive to the playground and let him play with the other children. i get a text from Joey.
its ok. take care x

i put my phone in my pocket when I see a familiar pair of blue eyes behind clear glasses. Jonathon? what on earth is he doing in London? I quickly pick up Harry and run to my car. And then Harry starts crying. "Shush...Harry shush!" I try to quieten him. Jonathon hears Harry and sees me. "Shit" I whisper and buckle Harry in his seat. Jonathon runs to me as I shut Harrys side door. "Danielle" He says reaching me. His hands touch my cheeks. "I..I..need to go" I remove myself from his gentle touch and jump into my car. "Danielle wait!" he shouts after me. I reverse my car and drive to my house in tears. Why the fuck did he have to be in London? I get out my car and take Harry inside. He's asleep. I put him in his cot and lock all the doors and windows. Im scared of him. Scared if he hurts me again. Not with his fear gas, no. His painful words. I cry until Harry awakens and I have to feed him. Tired, I get up and feed him his milk. I feel sleepy and weak. I collapse on the ground..

Joeys P.O.V

I want to check on Dani. She always loved going out with us but today she declined. I'll just go see her. I tell Sam to stop the car and I get out and walk to Danis door. I knock but no one opens it. I look at my watch. Half eight. Its far to early for her to go sleep. I look into her window to find her on the floor and Harry calmly sleeping. she must have fainted! I break the lock open with the help of Sam and I fi d her lying on the floor. "You take Dani to the hospital I'll stay here with Harry" Sam orders me. I nod and pick my sister up into my arms and carry her to Sams car. I lay her down on the seat. "I hear her moan and I drive to the hospital. A lady takes her into a room and tells me to wait outside.

sooooo do you likey? if you did comment your thoughts and what do you think is going to happen next? love,
Naina xoxoxo

kik name: nkazmi112