🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)

"They're not my son, i don't love them a little." Vishakha screamed in pain, and moved her scornful eyes at her illegitimate children.

"If my khushi won't recover, then i swear of god. I will slaughter each of you, and feed your body parts to animal." She added with miffed look, turning away her face and focusing on the closed door, behind which her daughter's operation is going on.

"Hey lord, please save my daughter, i will come to your temple, and feed food to poor children's and their families." Vishakha beseeched to god in helpless voice, tumbling down on the vacant chair, her grip tightened on the cold steel handle.

"She will be fine." Naina assured herself, when the thoughts about happening anything to khushi, started to knock the door of her mind.

She looked up at sameer, and mused that why didn't she ever recognized the distance between him and his mother. They never shared any good bond, never had any attachment, they were living together under one roof for the sake of the society, there was no love, no feeling for each other.

"Now this mystery is getting more complicated, how should i solve this?" She thought with disoriented expression, praying for now that her sister-in-law get well soon, and later she can peacefully find out the whole truth.

The operation was turning more difficult, if the surgeon's will remain unsuccessful in handling this complicated case. Then khushi would travel to heaven for forever. She has lost most of the blood from her body, her head is damaged, her body wasn't reacting on any treatment. How should they save her?

"Do you want something?" Naina softly ask her husband in drowsy look.

"I just want my sister back." He requested, throwing his head on her shoulder and crying intermittently.

"Don't worry, she will be alright. We all are praying for her well-being, god will not let anything happen to her." Naina coax him like a small child, who is insisting her to buy him the bar of chocolate. Sameer looked her hopefully, and showing his pinky finger. He asked cutely - "promise?"

"Promise." she said with a painful smile, and he sighed in relief.

"You know what? i love her so much, she is very sweet and loving sister. She never mocked about me, about my mental illness, where as my whole family had almost forgotten the existence of mine in the house. Before you, only tiny miny and khushi has handled me nicely." Sameer spoke in heavy voice, along with hiccuping slowly, his wife looked him compassionately, asking to god the reason for giving her husband so much pain and humiliation. He hadn't cause any trouble to anyone, still everyone hated him. Why so injustice?

"Nobody hates you my baby, it's just they don't show their love to you." Naina tried to calm him down, but he shook his head stubbornly, and said - "Wrong, you're wrong my angel, if they don't hate me, then why does they say. That I'm burden on them? why don't they ever try to make me feel their love and care for me?"

"Whose love matters for you? Of Mine? Right? i love you very much sameer, don't care about those who don't value you, until I am there in your life. I promise you, you will never feel lack of your family love." She softly kissed his shivering fingers, her tears dropping on the back of his palm carelessly. Sameer innocently nodded his head in yes, and with gentleness he pushed away her streaming tears, and spoke - "That's why I'm still alive my angel, only you, just you matters to me now." ❤

They both smiled at each other, and naina adjust herself on the bench, request her husband to sit down beside her, and when he did it. She slowly held his hand with firm grip, and comfortable her head on his shoulder. Feeling unbridled love for him, sameer lovingly caressed her dry cheek, kissed her damp forehead for uncountable times, and mumbled while gazing her innocent face - "And that's how, you always deepened my love for you."