🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟭 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)

"What? Married?" everyone shouted in deep shock, and rahul guiltily nodded his head in yes.

"We are dating to each other since a long time, when i was in school. I met to rocky, i didn't know that time he will be tina's cousin brother, i instantly felt connected to him. He was very shy and quiet boy, he didn't mess up with me like other students, i thought it was only infatuation for short period, but this infatuation slowly slowly turned into crazy love."

"I had one friend in school, whose name was Karan...he was like a younger brother to me, but that time i was fool to think that he was having concern for me, i didn't know his real intentions. One day when i was heading towards my classroom, i found it empty...I thought I have come earlier, or maybe there's no lectures today. But suddenly, karan and his friend group blocked my way when I was going out, and next what happened will definitely broke your heart." Rahul said in heavy voice, trying to control his tears, rocky placed his hand on his shoulder to assure him, and he felt little soothed.

[ Flashback Starts ]

Rahul was blankly looking to the empty silent classroom, and was wondering that why can't he find anyone here?

He was about to ask this to the teacher, when suddenly karan and his friends with rocky appeared there, he gave wide smile to each of them.

"Hey." he waved his hand at them in sweet smile, and karan smirked evilly after glancing to his one of the closest buddy.

"Hey bro, there is no class today. So let's have some fun." Karan suggested in devilish grin, and rahul cluelessly looked them.

"What kind of fun? i mean what should we play?" Rocky asked in innocence, and karan's friend Vishal said - "Wait i will tell you, first let me close the door."

He passed a evil wink to karan, and swiftly closing the door, he turned back to clueless Rahul and Rocky, they were suddenly feeling uncomfortable, karan kept down his school bag, and demanded - "Remove your shirt."

"Shirt? but why?" Rahul asked uneasily, and wrenched his fingers.

"Because it's a game rule, come-on now don't waste our time and remove your shirt." Karan spoke in stern voice, and rahul frightenedly looked to rocky who was also sweating in tension.

"I can't do this, i don't want to play this game. Bye." Rahul excused himself, and went to open the door, but vishal grabbed him by his arm, and throttling his neck hatefully. He warned him - "Don't ruin our mood, if you will not open your shirt right now...then we will tell everyone your secret."

"Which secret?" rahul asked in choked tone, and tried to free himself out of his suffocating hold.

"Haha buddy do you think we don't know your reality? We know, you both are fucking gay." Karan spoke in lopsided smile, and laughed hysterically.

"We...we are not gay." Rocky felt embarrassed, and he endeavor to run away from here, but karan grasped his hand harshly, and said venomously - "We aren't fucking idiot, we know what do you both do inside the washroom, don't dare to lie us...and now if you will not entertain us, then we will warn everyone to stay away from you both. Because you're fucking dangerous gay, and we should maintain distance from the filthy people like you."

"Please leave us, we will never tell anyone that you tried to harrass us." Rahul begged them in tearful eyes, and vishal chuckled, Saying - "Awww, that's very sweet of you, but we don't care...just fucking open your shirt, and belt as well."

Rahul felt ashamed while removing his belt, and his hands trembled when he touched the closed buttons of his shirt. Karan is interestingly looking at him, gesturing him to do his work quickly otherwise they will viral their secret.