🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟴

"i don't believe in these all superstition. if my name will be joined with someone then that guy must be deserving to have me in his life (Naina looked hurted sameer from her side eye and continued) i am not a piece of cake that whoever can take me i will marry the only guy who can be responsible and independent".
She said in indirect hint to his family that she is blunt and honest. she is never going to marry this baby person who don't even know the meaning of Responsibility.

She instantly rubbed her forehead to remove the kumkum and take off the chunari. giving back to the old man who was bit upset with her behaviour. she glared the lady who was speaking rubbish according to her and joining her hand again infront of lord mata rani. She descended down not looking once to sameer who was crying inside after listening her harsh words. before his family could stop him he went down following her in furiosity how can she refuse to accept that they're married. The god itself is saying her indirectly that she belong
to him. she'll be his wife in future.

Naina was still not believing that in this modern generation too people trust on this superstition type things. Like how can that lady even say her that she will get married to that kiddish boy? No. never possible, instead of making him her husband she'll like to die single happily. it's better to be unmarried then spending the whole life with a immature person

She was walking alone. the surrounding was silent she was about to reach out but a strong hold stopped her. and pulled her harshly behind pushing her against the wall in force. she look up to see who dare pulled her in this way and saw sameer burning in anger. She pushed him away from her body and turn to go but this time he grab her by waist and holds her closer to his hard chest. palming her mouth with his hand she make some inaudible noise to leave her but it went in trash as he stronger his grip more on her slim belly.

"what was you saying to that old lady that you don't believe in superstition. Why? are you a god or a person from another planet tell me angel why didn't you said her that Yes aunty i agree with you". He spoke in rage against her ear his hot breath burning her body. she started to sweat under his presense as he was holding her very closely to him and his strong grip is weakening her.

When she said nothing. he realise that he have closed her mouth from his palm how would she speak then? He curse himself mentally and pull down his hand. naina let out a breath she was holding because of this stupid and come out of his grip by biting his finger sharply. he winced in pain and immediately left her rubbing his finger gently. She turn around him and looked him angrily

"what you men do understand to yourself? are we're any poster that you stick us to wall everytime if in case you have something to talk with us. am not one of those girl who'll get scare from your physco behaviour. I'll make sure to make your life hell if you'll even try to scare me a bit". Her feisty character left him dumbfounded for a sec as he didn't expected her to be like this. She look very innocent and sweet but in reality she is so bold and confident girl.

"then even you also listen my angel. am not one of those men who will attend your wedding and sing Channa mereya song with broken heart. am very stubborn if i said you're mine then don't mess up with me. accept it like a good girl or else you don't know what the consequence can be of rejecting my love". Sameer said in determined voice but it was more threatning. he thought that now she will get scared and won't say anything but he don't know with whom is he talking.

"o god i got scared please don't harm me. (he look her with a evil smirk and she burst into laughter. making him confuse, She flick her hair in style and added) this is what you expected me to say on your foolish threat? if yes then with heavy heart i would like to say that you've mistaken in knowing the real naina. i am not your personal property mr.physco that you're claiming me to be yours. My destiny is already written by god and i know he can never choose a stupid and hypocrite guy like you for me. and one more thing when you'll come to attend my grand wedding then along with channa mereya sing tadap tadap ke is dil se aaha nikalti rahi hai. it will be so fun to see you singing this both song". Naina replied with a mocking smile. giving a birth to beast inside him she smirked at his amazed face expression and add something - "and please do not come empty hand in my wedding bring a big rose bouquet, gift and blessing for the new beginning of my life". 😉

She turn to leave, when he spoke in possessive way - "those song you mentioned will be sang by your one sided lover...o sorry lovers as you might have many fan following. they will sing in our wedding because even the god cannot stop me from getting you in my life. You're destined to become mine and I'll make sure that in our marriage i invite to all your aashique (lover) as even they should also know to whom their crush is getting married".

She chuckled evily and replied
in confidence - "you'll be the first person to be invited in my marriage. start practicing the song from now as i don't want you to forget a single line of the lyrics. See you in my wedding".

Naina looked back at him with a crooked smile and before he could do anything. His dream was broken from one loud voice of his father who is fuming in anger as since half hour he is standing to the same place like someone have glued him. Sameer sweat badly and roam his eye to each corner only to realise that it was his bad dream. his angel have already went to her house and wasn't saying those things to him.

He grinned and silently thank to god for making this as only his bad dream and not reality. but she said in real that she don't believe in superstition and unfortunately it wasn't dream. He looked his family staring him in sympathy as now the little hope that was left inside their heart is broken by her.

But two person were smiling evily as now this baby boy won't talk about that stranger girl. because she indirectly rejected him and may be he might've took that on his big sized ego. They glance each other in victory smile on their face

Sameer rush down and sat inside the car. ordering - "kaka start the car right now". he was very angry on his angel now she can't reject him she has to accept his love and him as well, and how dare could she talk with that lady in such a rude way. what wrong was she saying? ofcourse she will become his wife very soon will wear nuptial chain in her neck of his name. then why can't she simply concede her fate. He seethed in anger and screamed on the poor old man - "why the hell aren't you starting the car. i want to go home alone no one is gonna accompany me. get it? ". The driver uncle nodded in yes fearfully as arguing with this baby will lead his job in danger. so he started the car and take him back to his home. His family reached from a private cab and his father was dissapointed with his son behaviour, What have they did that he is treating them like a servant or something. if that girl don't want to marry him then what could they do in that??

Sameer enter inside the mansion in furor and was going upstairs. when a annoying voice came rushing to his ear - "why my little brother is in so much hurry that he didn't even noticed me?".

He huffed and look back to the person smirking evilly by siting on the sofa and drinking the juice. He replied simply - "leave me alone for sometime, i need peace"

"it should be us saying to you to leave us alone for sometime
as we need peace. but see whose saying this, well what are you bothered about little kiddo? you have no responsibility on yourself nor have any kind of tension then why so much attitude. huh don't tell me now that you're pestered because your remote control car got damaged and you have to play right now". He mocked with a devilish smile, disrespecting his younger brother cause of his mental illness. sameer fisted his palm trying to not punch rahul

"Com'on tell me bro. why are you so tensed? he asked again not in concern but in joking way. that added fuel on his anger and he rush down and tightly punch on his nose. that cause blood to ooze out of it, rahul touch his broken nose and looked his enemy in hateful eye. Saying in fierced tone - "you little tad will punch me. rahul maheshwari now see what i do with you". He punch him harder on his face and sameer fall down on the floor as he isn't physically strong like his brother. He laughed devilishly looking at his helpless state and added in teasing tone - "what happened com'on punch me. get up my baby brother and fight with me. o don't spoil it now, you think that you're so strong and powerful more than me right? then prove it. prove me wrong".

He try to excite him but poor baby wasn't able to get up. rahul give him his hand and make him stand saying in arrogance - "first learn to stand up on your own feet little brat then come to fight with me".

Done with this chapter

So yeah in sameer's dream it was the glimpse of how naina is gonna deal with his family, however sometime our little baby is gonna scare her but she know how to handle everything

One word for naina?

And how was rahul i know you all must haven't liked him 😁

Tell me if you find interesting??