🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟵

Naina's pov

"God i am so stupid, how could i address him as my husband in front of every guest? No, i don't consider him as my partner our marriage was a lie. Rahul was supposed to become my husband but sameer, he is burden for me. Yes, he is burden only for me and for his whole family...No...no naina what are you saying? did your mother taught you to speak like this about someone who aren't normal but a special child of god, dammit I've lost my mind somewhere...take a deep breath naina and relax yourself."

"Who can exchanged his painting? tina...her mother? rahul, umm no why would he do that...i think my mind need some rest otherwise it'll go mad."

Naina exhale a exhausted breath and suddenly realised that she was hugging to him, her baby husband.

God, she have gone crazy seriously. how could she hug him? last night she was yelling him and was feeling afraid when he was coming closer to her, and now like a fool she is siting on the bed by hugging her baby hubby tightly.

"Wow naina, you're great. keep it up." she mentally mocked herself.

Naina summon up her courage, and lifting up her hand she pressed his arm and lightly pushed him back. He didn't protested and looked her smilingly.

"You know? you look more beautiful when you smile. so please angel keep smiling in every thick and thin."
Sameer spoke with a innocent look, admiring her face that has lost its charm, Its glow.

Perhaps, because of him and the last night shocking revealation.

Naina nodded, her eyes looking down at the floor for what reason she knows.

"Thank god mom you told me at right time that naina isn't going to marry rahul, but sameer...a mentally unstable boy." roshni spoke in wide evil smile siping her extra sugar coffee, while looking at her greedy mother smiling too.

"I wasn't going to tell you, but you stubborn girl was trying to inject naina and planning to sit with sameer as his bride on the mandap. No way, i can't ruin my beautiful daughter life." sulakshana said in scary tone, cupping her soft face in affectionate way.

"Awww mom, you're so sweet and caring...i thought you've started loving naina more then me, but you proved me wrong haan." she utter in teasing smile, giving a quick kiss on her cheek, which got very dry and rough because of not applying fake plastic makeup.

"I will love naina? and that also more then you...haha very bad joke roshni beta, she is my victim, through her we will become so rich." Sulakshana said in mischief smile, opening her branded purse and removing out bundle of cash with a glistening eye.

"What is this mom? from where you got this?" roshni utter in shocking tone, touching the note to confirm its real.

"The bridal lehenga and that yellow gown for haldi they sent for naina, i sold them in high price to one of the most expensive showroom. and brought exactly same design lehenga in very less money from the local market." Sulakshana explained her idea with a proud look, making her daughter blink her eye harder to believe this all.

"Mom, you're great. my god you've got such an amazing brain seriously." she praised her mom and clapped for her with a pride smile.

"Baby how long have we to meet like this? i want to marry you, i don't want to live in fear now." one girl spoke in sulky tone, clinging onto the another person forcefully.

"Please don't eat my head now, I've so much work. we will talk later about this." the boy replied in anger, pushing her away in jerk that she stumbled for a moment.