🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟵 (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲)

1 Year Later - Sameer was looking at himself in the mirror, while buttoning up his ironed icy blue shirt. He joined his father's company after a long break, and he was feeling so elated after working, and living a normal and beautiful life with his ever so loving wife. They both hardly had any fights with each other, they understand when one of them is in pain, or going through some issue. Naina had nicely managed to make him a Man, who used to be her sulky baby once upon a time. However, after returning back from the office, he doesn't leave her even for a moment, and gives her as much time as he can. She has done so many favours for him, now it is his duty to fulfill her every dream, and give her whatever she wants.

Sighing in contentment, he called his darling wife in a slow husky voice - "Jaan...zara ek minute aao na."

Naina turned off the stove, as she was roasting chapati, and quickly ran towards her bedroom, where her lazy husband was admiring his face. She shook her head in disbelief, and asked him softly - "What happened now?"

"You forgot this." Sameer forwarded a plain white tie in front of her, and Naina smiled.

"I didn't...I was checking if you call me to put a tie on your shirt, or not." She said with a sweet smile, and flipped his collars, and started to make a perfect tie on her Mr.Perfectly-Imperfect Husband.

"Darling, note one thing. I will never forget anything which is related to you." He remarked, and slid his hand under her neck, and placed a slow kiss on her soft cheek.

"Enough...you have already completed your morning romance dose, now like a good boy take this office bag, and go, and come soon." Naina said in a soft voice, and handed him his laptop bag with a cheeky smile. Sameer stomped his feet angrily on the floor, and glared at her for spoiling his good mood.

"Please." She uttered in a low voice, and He reluctantly hummed in a positive way.

"Miss You." Naina gave him one kiss on his cheek, and another one on his lip with a smile.

"Miss You Too Meri Jaan." Sameer wrapped his one hand around her shoulder, and placed a tight kiss on her forehead, before walking out of their bedroom.

After Sameer left, Naina was finding it difficult to spend her time, she felt bored at home. In this one year she has taken care of Sameer's mental health like a mother, and never allowed him to stress himself, but now everything is fine with him, and She has no extra workload on her. She closed her eyes annoyingly, and an idea entered in her mind, making her quite perturbed and impatient too. Should she consider this idea?? It would really help her in passing her slow time. She sighed in restlessness, and decided to have a word with her husband upon this matter.

"Aaj hi raat ko Sameer se baat karugi." She said with a hopeful smile, and grabbed her phone to scroll through the Netflix App. Her best time-pass.

| • At Night • |

Naina was waiting for her husband to come back, as he had left the office at 8:30 Pm. But it's 9:45 now, and He is still nowhere to be seen. Their office isn't too far from their house, it hardly takes twenty minutes to reach there. She anxiously dialled his number, and almost tapped on the screen to call him, till then She saw his exhausted figure walking inside the mansion with a small smile. Before she could ask him where he was, Sameer pulled her into a tight hug, and nuzzled his nose against her silky hair. She gently rubbed his back, and asked him - "Are you fine?"

"Yeah. Just a little tired." He answered her in a hoarse voice, and softly kissed her on her neck.

"Sit down. I will bring a glass of water for you." Naina tried to break the bone-crushing hug, but her husband wasn't allowing her to leave him. He held her more tightly, which caused her to whimper slightly.