🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟱 (𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)

"

"

No sulakshana. i can't live this life where my family has to beg for food, if naina won't marry rahul they will destroy me and my business. i won't be able to feed my family so better i end my life." rakesh said in crying face while getting a thick rope for himself.

"Rakesh ji please don't do this. we will try to convince naina if not then we'll do something to earn money but i beg you don't finish your life, what I'll do without you. my children will get orphan." sulakshana spoke in pleading tone trying to stop her husband from taking this drastic step.

"I have no option sulakshana. naina is very obstinate to not marry with rahul and they have so much power to destroy our family in a flash of sec. so let me do this please i can't see my family shattering apart." He replied with joined hand and climbed on the bed.

"Please no. rakesh ji give me one chance I'll convince naina." his wife said in hopeful eye but he shook his head with a painful smile.

"No sulakshana i don't want to force my daughter. if she doesn't want to marry rahul then i won't go against her choice. meet you in next birth till then take care of my children." He spoke in soft moisten eye and tied the rope around his neck. inhaling a deep breath and.......

"No papa please don't do this." naina woke up in the middle of the night screaming aloud.

She look around and saw there was no one so it was her nightmare. she held her forehead which was wet because of rolling sweat. she can't even think of letting her father end his life because of her.

"What was it? no papa can't do this. but what if this dream will come true if i won't marry to rahul. oh god what should i do.?" she mumbled in scary voice continuously thinking about her bad dream.

"Naina beta. open the door, what happened why did you screamed." a voice of her step mother made her shiver and she slowly get down from her bed. walking to unlock the door.

"What happened beta why were you screaming for your dad. everything is alright na.?" sulakshana asked in concern voice cupping her frightened face lovingly.

"Nnn...nothing. It was a nightmare don't worry i...i am fine." naina said in simple way, wiping her face from the end of her duppata.

"Ok no problem. please take care of yourself if you want I'll sleep with you tonight." her mother utter in soft voice trying to know real reason for her scream.

"No mom am fine. thank you." she politely replied and sulakshana half heartedly turn to leave.

"Wait. am ready to marry rahul you can tell them to start doing preparation of our wedding." Naina spoke in shaky tone fidgeting her finger in tension.

Sulakshana can't control the smile spreading on her face. did she heard correctly? how did this stubborn girl got agree for the marriage, there must be a strong reason behind her Yes.