🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟴 (𝗕𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶)

"What? How? dr.mukherjee has just told me that the bullet has badly attacked on you, and you won't be able to walk again ever." Sameer couldn't stop questioning her, with frown lines covering all over his face.

"Hey my bullet train, take some breath as well." Naina slap his forehead in playfullness, and he grumpily looks at her, trying to keep little patience, and listen the story she wanna tell him.

"It was my plan baby, I told everything to dr.mukherjee about your mom, and requested her to help me out in this problem, she wasn't ready for it, she got frightened for some minutes, but i assured her that no one will dare to ruin her reputation, I will handle everything. After lots of requests she got agreed to help me, and i shared my whole plan with her, so yeah nothing has happened to me, and I am absolutely good." She said him in nervous smile, and protected him from falling down by using her both hands. He was surprised but more than that, he was speechless at knowing how his wife always manages to fool everyone with her ideas.

"Kaha se sochti ho itne jaanlewa idea ke bare main? dimag hai ya sabhi ko uloo banane ka khazana?" Sameer spoke with astounded look, and she shyly smiled at him, replying - "It's my talent baby, not everyone have this."

"Now listen to me carefully, don't tell anyone that I am completely alright. Just try to act that you are very worried for my health, you are crying because i won't be able to walk, and kindly do not overreact on anything. Otherwise, everyone would get to know that we are just acting." Naina adviced him in strict face, and like a obedient husband he nodded his head in yes, and promised her to not destroy her master plan.

She slowly told him everything, and he listened her calmly.

"But do you think it will work?" unsure about her idea, he asked her in perplexity, and with blind confidence she said - "Definitely yes baby, don't worry about it, you just have fun okay?"

"Now if you allow me, can i go to the washroom? or else you will carry me in your arms like the super boring heroes of drama serial?" Naina jested in cute smile, and sameer romantically replied her, along with pressing his nose against her sleek skin - "I can give you even steamy hot shower under the cold water. Do you want it?"

"No, thanks for this lovely proposal." feeling awkward at his tight gaze on her. She gently pushes him away, and run to the washroom in steadiness.

"I don't understand her, when i was baby she used to come closer to me, and now when I am trying to do the same. She is finding opportunities to run away from me, wow Sameer Maheshwari...You are blessed with such outstanding destiny." He irritatingly stares to the closed door of washroom, and soon his ears were blessed from the music of water.

        ......................................................

"How are you feeling dear?" vishakha comes to see naina, and running her fingers tenderly over her hair. She asked in fake concern.

"How would I feel better mummy ji? i don't want this life, everything is destroyed." Naina cries loudly, and blinks her innocent eyes at vishakha.

"Awwww, don't say like this dear, you will be fine very soon." She said in assurance, and everyone looked at to naina in compassion.

"Why naina isn't saying anything to me? has she lost her memory as well? Wow god, you are the best." Vishakha said herself in mind with evil smirk, and looks down at crying naina.

"Please you guys kill me, i don't want to be burden on anyone." Naina uttered in sulking voice, and secretly eyed to her husband, who is finding difficult to control his spreading smile.

"Calm down naina, god will not keep you like this forever, it will take some time for your body to recover from this injuries, but very soon you will be running around our whole house." Sameer said in heavy voice, removing away his artificial tears from the back of his palm.

"Shut up, because of you she has become helpless. Don't show your fake sympathy now." Vivek scolded his son in wrathful eyes, and looking down to naina. He said with softness in his voice - "don't cry please, everything will be alright, have faith in god."

"Yes papa ji, because of your support and love I will be fine." Naina smiled at him genuinely, and then pleaded - "please take me back to my home, i am feeling very suffocated here."

"Sure beta, as soon as you will be alright...we will take you to our house. Dr.mukherjee has informed us, that the discharge papers will be ready tomorrow, after that we can go." Vivek said happily, making naina sigh in relief.

"Have you noticed mom, naina didn't reacted at seeing sameer near her. That's mean he hadn't done anything with her last night, i am sure this vishakha aunty is fooling all of us, we should investigate about her now." Tina said to her mother in low voice, concentrating on vishakha very interestingly.

"I don't know anything, but maybe you are right...anyway. We have to take our revenge as well from them, so this is the best opportunity for us." Neeta spoke in lopsided smile, and her daughter gave her consent in this plan, by winking at her.

         .....................................................

"Jaan don't show me your tantrums, you have to be healthy to fight with my mom." Sameer said in soft pleading voice, cutting the slice of apple, and feeding her lovingly.

"You know na, i hate being treated like a baby...and also i hate eating apple." Naina pounced at him in anger, unwillingly chewing the piece of apple.

"But this is also important for your health na, and i am not treating you like a kid okay? It's my concern for you." Sameer said sweetly, running the knife carefully through the half eaten apple.

"Keep your concern with yourself, i don't want to eat any of this." She grumpily pushed away the plate of fruits, and this action of her invited his anger. He is trying to behave with her goodly, and didn't wanna force her into something against her consent, but she has compelled him to shout on her - "What is your problem haan? here i am trying to be nice with you, and make you feel special, but you are shouting at me without any reason. Why? what do you want me to do now? I am not careless like you, if you can't take care of yourself then let me do it, don't stop me, Understand?"

"So this was your concern? will you treat your unwell wife like this? wow sameer. Thank you for your special treatment, please don't give me next time." Naina was in tears while speaking, she hurtfully stares at him, and placing her foot down on the floor, she stand up to make a trip to the bathroom.

"Ouchhhhhh." In anger, she didn't noticed that she was going to hit her feet with the edge of sharp table. She hissed in pain, and sameer immediately rush to her to ask her if she is fine, but being stubborn she pushed him away from her, and tries to walk again.

"Don't touch me." Naina restricted him from holding her hand, when he tried to did that.

"Shut up, jab dekho tab chillati rehti ho bhuki sherni ki tarah." Sameer said in fuming face, and without taking her permission, he carried her up in his strong arms and took her inside the bathroom. She endeavor to stop him, and free herself out of his grip, but earning the deadly glare from her husband, she quietly wrapped her hands around his neck, and inadvertently her head rested closer to his chest.

"Chup rahiye, bahut badal gaye hain aap...pehle kabhi mujhe itna nahi daanta aapne, humesha angel, angel karke jhaad pe chadaya...aur ab toh meri har choti choti baaton pe aapko gussa aata hain." Having no control over her tongue, naina complained him in grumpiness, but instead of feeling annoyed. He felt amazing at seeing her cute baby face, her nose was turned red in anger, and eyes were busy in glaring him.

"Awwwww...aur daanto na." He requested in sweet smile, and she tightened her jaw in rage.

"Ok, i am sorry...don't get upset now, your baby husband will get mad, if his angel won't speak anything, or won't scold him." Sameer softly pleaded her to forgive him, but when his wife didn't looked convinced, he brought his lips closer to hers, and asked in naughty smile - "Do you want me to kiss them?"

How was the update?

Any favorite scene or dialouge?