🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟭 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲)

"How do you know the meaning of seducing?" naina could only manage to ask this question, which was haunting her

"Tumhare pyaar ne mujhe sab kuch sikha diya." sameer replied with a intense look, and small loving smile.

"We will play this game every night angel." he added in romantic tone, and naina being alarmed shook her head vehemently.

"No way, i don't want to get torture every night, you're not a mafia and am not your slave either, So stop this seducing game." naina spoke in strict manner, and her sulky baby pouted in fake anger.

"This won't work on me." she add in mocking smile, and layed down her head on the soft pillow, which was so relaxing for her.

"Good night bacha." she utter with a sniggering smile, and sameer grab his pillow and threw it directly on her round face.

"Don't call me from these names, i am sameer, not any bacha of yours." he grumped on her with a cute angry face, and she giggled slowly.

"Acha baba now sleep please, i have to get up tomorrow at 6:00 am to prepare sweet dish for kanha ji." naina informed, her voice not sounding exicted or enthusiastic, but little fearful.

"Kanha ji is surely gonna impressed by your cooking skill angel." sameer spoke in soft smile, having blind confidence on his wife, that she is going to influence the Lord Krishna as well tomorrow.

"Good night angel, please come in my dreams to make them beautiful like you." he utter sweetly, and she lightly nodded her head, blushing unknowingly under the pillow that was covering her face.

Next morning awaits a new twist in samaina life, naina woke up after the alarm rang for two times, she lazily sat up and yawned loudly to shove away her sleep.

She went to her closet, and with heavy eyes searched for any good outfit, she realised that she haven't brought any kurti or dresses with her.

"God, now I've to wear saree only, jisne bhi yeh saree banayi haina let me find out that person, am not gonna leave him/her without taking my revenge." Naina mumbled angrily, and selects saffron yellow saree and deep red shade blouse to enchance the beauty of the designs, and make it look contrasted.

She get ready within 20 minutes, and hurriedly went down in the kitchen, to make doodh ki kheer for lord krishna.

Naina started to cook the sweet in saucer, she opens the fridge and takes out the bowl of fresh milk, walking back to the kitchen platform.

She added extra sugar and saffron to make it look delicious, she prepared the kheer within one hour, and now was all set to perform the first aarti with her baby.

"Bolo Krishna Kanhaiya Laal Ki Jai." everyone shouted together in zeal, and bowed down their head to show their respect for him. ❤

"Naina beta, as you and sameer are newly wedded couple, you both need to have perform the aarti together as per tradition." vishakha informed with a sweet smile, and naina blankly look at her husband who was grinning.