🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟳 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺)

"Can we walk till the balcony?" sameer asked her sincerly, gently taking her hand after getting her permission.

"Yeah sure, why not." naina happily got agree on his idea, the walk to the balcony was silent yet very satisfying for sameer. He eyed his wife smiling widely, this was the most prettiest smile she is wearing after their marriage.

"Can you see that star." sameer pointed his finger at one small silver star twinkling in the whole sky, naina hummed with a slow smile and he said - "She is your beloved mother my angel, she is wishing you through this gleaming star. A beautiful birthday wish and lifetime happiness." ❤

She glanced him, bemused to react, she noticed the maturity reflecting on his face. If before she was surprised on his drawing cake, then now she was under deep shock at his talk.

"Don't let any tear fall out of your eye today, this is your day my angel, today you're supposed to be happy, to be loved by everyone." He spoke with a sweet smile, lovingly erasing away her unshed tear. Naina blankly looked him, amazed at how she got such a caring partner, his concern and unfading love for her have deeply touched her soul.

"How do you know that my mom is beloved to god." naina simply question him, and impatiently stared him for not responding her back.

"When in the evening, you was complaining to your late mother, i was standing outside of our room door, keenly listening to your each word. I felt pain in your voice, i got to know about how your step mother have always tortured you and dishonored you, somewhere i can relate to your story from mine."

"You know? my brother. Rahul, who is very elder to me never given me love and respect, he is always occupied with his office work, i know i am not intelligent and mature like him, but you only tell me naina. Don't i have heart inside myself? why no one can understand that i also have some emotions and feelings, i also get hurt when they insults me and mock at me. I am sharing this all with you only because i trust you, i felt like to tell you my sorrow and the painful darkness engulfed in my life, the torturing loneliness my own family given me for being dumb."

"Since you have entered in my life, believe me I've started to smile genuinely, just getting your one glimpse makes me very happy, i have never been so attracted with anyone before you, i always considered tiny miny as my most truest best friend. I never looked her as my life partner, but with you i have seen many beautiful dreams which will come true very soon, i will not miss any chance to tell you. I LOVE YOU." 😘

"Through your virtual conversation with my mother-in-law, i got to know that tonight is my angel birthday, she will get one year older." Sameer teasingly said her with a cutest smile on his face, and she annoyingly hit him from her fist.

"How you got this patch on your forehead?" naina worriedly look at his wound, and then to him. He answer her - "nothing serious angel, i fell down because of my carelessness. It will be healed."

"Don't lie me, tell me who did this? and why?" she was stubborn to know that how he got this dark patch on his forehead, sameer smiled softly and tell her in casual way - "Ufffo, who will do this to me? i am not lying you trust me, it happened accidentally, don't worry."

"Fine, don't tell me but atleast let me do your bandage." naina said in little dissapointed tone, and he nodded in yes, going inside their room, she got medical kit for him to dress his wound, and he sat down on the edge of bed. Looking her frantically searching for ointment in the box, he spoke - "relax angel, i am completely fine."

"I can see that." she taunted with a sharp glare, and uncap the tube of ointment, taking good quantity of gel on her finger. She smoothly spread it on his wound and felt her heart tightening at seeing his injury.