🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟲 (𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸)

Next Day In The Morning - Naina stretched her arms in the air with an idle smile on her lips, and the warm heat of sunlight was falling upon her shining face. She shifted her beautiful eyes on her baby husband, and felt a sudden happiness developing in her heart. Last night Sameer proved that he isn't a baby anymore, they have finally consummated their Marriage after going through a lot of difficulties. She childishly ruffled his blackish hair to annoy him, and He pouted in anger with closed eyes. She giggled seeing his cute expression, and softly kissed him on his lips, and said lovingly - "Good Morning Dear Husband."

"Good Morning Dear Wife." He replied to her with a sweet smile, and pulled her closer to him under the blanket.

"Sameer, leave me now at least." She said with a fake sternness in her tone.

"I haven't marked you as mine, to leave you. Darling." Sameer answered her in a hoarse voice, and blessed her with a few feather-like kisses on her face.

"But we have to go shopping. So get up now." Naina requested him with an innocent face, and He finally opened his eyes, and looked at her calmly.

"We will go...after some time, now let's cuddle." He said with a cute smile, and rubbed his nose against her soft cheek.

"How was your experience last night?" Sameer asked her in a husky voice, while kissing her earlobe.

"These love bites on my skin are proof of how much I enjoyed last night...but you were biting me like an irritating mosquito." Naina said with a grumpy face, and pressed her teeth on the bridge of his nose.

"Oh so now I have become a mosquito as well? Last night I was a lion for you. Remember? Tell me something Naina, how many animals do you see in me?" He asked her with a wicked smile, and held her by the waist.

"I have to count...there are many, but you know something? All the animals inside you aren't harmful for me, they love me so much that they could never think to inflict pain on me." Naina replied to him with a serene smile, and her hand reached to caress his growing beard, which is her most favourite part of his face.

"You are making me emotional now." Sameer said with a cute face, and She teased him - "Don't dare to start crying like a girl now. Ok?"

"Stupid." He slapped her playfully on her shoulder, and Naina laughed loudly.

• They went out shopping, and were going through the amazing clothes collection. Sameer was feeling bored, as his wife was taking too much time to choose even a single dress. Naina showed him two tank tops, and asked his opinion. He boringly pointed at the red one, but She liked the neon green colour. At last they bought both the shades, and She also took three beautiful short dresses for Khushi, and now they went to purchase Sameer's clothes. He reflected no interest in buying anything, and stood there like a statue. Naina was diligently looking at the shirts put on a mannequin, and was wondering which one would look good on her husband, she selected one black plain shirt, two shorts, and one blue coat for him. She also got two cute t-shirts for Bunny, and one belt for him. They spent three hours in the shopping mall, and then walked near the cafe to drink a cup of coffee.

"You really made me exhausted.  Naina." Sameer complained to his wife, after sitting down on the chair.

"What? Are you kidding? It was me who was working hard in selecting clothes for everyone, you were just standing there with me like an assistant." Naina scolded him with an annoyed face, and He glared at her angrily.

"So what was I even supposed to do? Should I scream looking at those girly tops that Awww they are so cute, please take them." Sameer said grumpily, and She huffed in anger.