🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁)

"Baby are you fine now?" Naina wake up her husband by sprinkling water on his face.

He cutely rubbed his eyes, looked her with deep innocence and said in meek tone - "What happened to me?"

"You were screaming on me for trying to kill you." His wife knew he is acting to forget the recent drama he created, but she is also smart. She won't let his vicious game win, against her clever mind.

"What? no, i think you are mistaken angel." Sameer said with scary smile but she firmly shook her head, and spoke with thrilling expression - "No my baby, you said that i will kill you because i know your secret."

"Shut up, i was saying that for rahul not for you." In anger he blurted out the truth, and cursed his tongue the next moment.

"Good, so now tell me why were you shouting? why are you afraid of rahul?" Naina interrogate him like he did any ghastly crime, and still not accepting his mistake.

"Nothing...it was just a bad nightmare, it happens with me often, don't worry." Sameer assured her in slow voice, looking at her hopefully that she will approve his lie.

"Really? Then why did this terrifying dream never attacked on your mind, ever since we got married?" She asked in calm voice, though screaming to herself from inside for remaining unknown of this mystery.

"Don't question me further, I'm already very horrified. Good Night." saying so, he put his head on the pillow and pretend to sleep.

"Do you think i am fool?" Naina said to him in tranquility, and he mocked - "No...you are the epitome of intelligence."

She hissed in anger, but didn't replied anything in return.

"Hide as much as you want mr.husband, but i will know the whole truth very soon." Determined, naina slept beside him with evil smile, and sameer turn back to look his wife, and run his finger through her beautiful hair.

      ...................................................

"What are you doing here?" Rahul asked out of surprise, and tina smilingly said - "I called him here, to talk about our marriage."

"Fuck off, you are really insane tina." He screamed in anger, and signalled rocky to move his ass and disappear from here immediately.

"He will not go anywhere, until i will not say, and yes i am insane for you and in your love." Tina confessed with wide smile, and kissed his cheek soundfully.

"O god tina why don't you understand i can't marry with you. It's not possible." Rahul slow down his voice, and said in helpless look.

"Why can't you marry me baby? I did everything for you, i have tattoo your name near my heart. What else do you want to do?" Tina nearly cried when he declared to not make her his wife, and this broke his heart to the great extent.

"Tina, please stop crying...if he isn't interested in you then let it be. You will find more wonderful life partner." Rocky said in coaxing way, rubbing her back gently and looking her with softness. She harshly withdrew his hand, and clamoured on him - "Shut up, i don't wanna get married with any fucking other man, I want only rahul."

"I am not any object tina, try to understand, and i don't want to marry you." Rahul said expressionlessly, and decides to leave, because he won't be able to hide his reality anymore from innocent Tina.

"Fine, if you will not marry me. I will end my life right away." Grabbing one sharp knife, tina declared in wrathful eyes, and aimed the knife closer to her wrist.