🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲)

In the night, sulakshana thought to call naina and know about her state

She dialed her number, and next sec naina was on the line. she was relaxing herself by standing in the balcony.

"How are you beta." she asked in sugary tone, palming her mouth to control her laugh.

"I am so happy mom, you know tomorrow is janmashtami. and am so happy to celebrate my first festival with my beloved husband." naina replied in lopsided smirk, could sense the shocking face of her so called mother.

"Ww...what? you're happy there." she chocked while asking, and naina quickly nodded her head in yes. want to fool her this time.

"Yes i am very happy here, everyone is so sweet and loving. even my mother-in-law is very good, she cares for me so much...she didn't let me cook anything today, i am resting on the bed since morning and enjoying with my husband." She spoke in wide grin, and sulakshana stumbled on her own feet after knowing that naina is happy with sameer, this can't be possible she must be fooling her.

"Wow so good, i am feeling very happy for my dearest daughter." she said in fake loving tone, and naina grinned.

"Awww how sweet, thank god i didn't got married with rahul ji he isn't that good as much as sameer ji is, he is so loving...god i am feeling so blessed right now." Naina added more fuel, and her voice was reflecting the happiness she is feeling there, isn't she is feeling regretted and upset?

"Matlab tumhari shadi rahul se nahi hui hain?" sulakshana intentionally ask in shocking tone, exicted to know her answer.

"No mom, I've got married with his younger brother. Sameer, but i am not feeling any regret for it...he is the best, and i think I've fallen for him." naina shyly replied with a tinge of blush on her beautiful face, her step mother took a support of bed to not fall down on the floor.

"But you was supposed to get married with rahul, then sameer kaise?" she asked in evil smirk, and waited for her to say something.

"Haha no, it was just an misunderstanding mom. actually they came for sameer, but you understood the proposal was of rahul for me, well now everything is cleared, and I've already accepted my hubby happily." Naina spoke mischievously, patting her back inwardly for being so smart to fool this greedy women.

"O acha, sorry beta because of me you've to go through this all." her step mother come up with her new emotional drama, and naina rolled her eye in disgusted look.

"No need to be sorry, infact i should be thankful to you for doing this mistake. gosh i never thought i will get such a loving...caring and handsome life partner." Naina said with a blissful smile, for once she turn back to look her baby husband playing with his toy.

"Why i am really feeling so happy while saying this? it was my plan to fool my so called mother, but now i am actually liking to call sameer as my husband." Naina asked herself in mind with a amazed look, and wonder why is she feeling so contended and fortunate?