🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯

The haldi ceremony begin with some noise of ladies who were singing some traditional songs and naina was made to sit on a stool covered with satin cloth. she was looking beautiful like a freshly grew yellow flower. her eyes were twinkling as today she is going to apply haldi which her soon to be partner have applied before. Her smile was getting broader at the teasing of some elderly woman.

Soon vishakha khushi and tina arrived to their house with dull look no excitement reflecting on their face. sulakshana smirked looking them and welcome them warmly roshni was staring them from corner could guess easily that they are very rich and standard.

Vishakha said in sweet smile - "you are looking very beautiful beta."

Naina thank her with a shy smile. and khushi noticed that the dress they brought for her she wasn't wearing that. she whispered to her mother in wonder - "mom doesn't this dress look very different i mean we got a designer and heavy one for her but this one isn't that."

Vishakha also looked naina in surprise as her daughter is right the dress she was wearing isn't bought by them. but now how would she ask about it to her or her mother the hall is filled with countless people and it will be so awkward if she'll ask directly.

She thought of asking later and now do her work of applying haldi to her soon to be daughter-in-law. tina was least interested in this function as the haldi which was supposed to be applied on her is going to be apply on naina. Her enemy who was smiling widely and blushing over nothing.

Everyone started to brush the yellow paste on her bare arm and shinning face. roshni also did the same as she didn't wanted to know anyone that she is really not happy with this marriage of her so called sister. She smiled half heartedly and then it was turn of tina who smirked evily and took the paste in her hand harshly spreading all over her face and hand. naina looked her shockingly as why this girl was behaving so rudely with her she can't understand.

Tina nearer her face close to her ear and whispered in malice - "don't build those dreams that are never gonna be fulfilled. your soon to be husband is mine and dare to marry him I'll destroy your life."

She stood up forcing a smile on her face and naina just kept staring her in bewilderment. who is she. what did she said and why.? is she is a ex of rahul. or his one sided lover who is very possessive about him.? she was trying to get her answer when sulakshana held her hand and asked her to dance with them.

She got up reluctantly as now the weird behaviour of tina was disturbing her mind. she is glancing at her all the while dancing with khushi and vishakha and getting a hateful look.

When suddenly the music was been stopped as tina shouted - "o my god look at her dress string it is opened completely."

They all looked her with wide open eye and naina touch her back to realise tina is right.

"O my my vishakha ji how irresponsible your soon to be daughter-in-law is. she doesn't care about your reputation and just look at her dress i just saw this yesterday in some cheap market." One of the lady said in annoying tone. making ugly face as her dress was looking very dull and inexpensive.

"What were you doing there aunty ji. no i mean if you're so rich and capable of buying any expensive dress then why were you roaming in that cheap market.?" Chini spoke with a lopsided smile shutting the mouth of that lady. she glared her and thought of some idea to keep her reputation sustain.

"i went there to buy dress for poor childrens." the lady said in shaky tone and chini tried to not laugh.

"O my god i never knew a lady belonging from very rich background would ever prefer to go that cheap market where lower class people goes for shopping." chini didn't leave that lady and shocked her with her smart reply.