🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)

Naina's thought was disturbed by her husband, who was singing a poem while selecting shirt for himself, from the cupboard - "Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full! One for the master, one for the dame. And one for the little boy, who lives down the lane."

"Why are you singing this nursery poem?" Naina ask him in astonishment, and he replied - "why can't I sing this cute song? Even you should also join me, we both will enjoy."

"God...please give some sense to my baby husband, in this age, where he should teach his children this nursery poem. He himself is singing this all." Naina slap her forehead in annoyance, and look at him smiling ear to ear.

"Do you know, you look so cute when you get angry on my babyness. Hehe." Sameer said to his wife with a natural smile, placing a tender kiss on her cheek when she was lost in staring him.

"Solly." he mumbled softly, and she grinned at him, saying - "You are super cute my husband...never change yourself for anyone. Be like this forever."

"Promise my angel, even if god will make me a mature and responsible man one day. I will be still your little baby husband." He spoke in sweet tone, and she nodded in yes, praying to almighty to improve his mental state, and give him the power to fight with anyone for his self respect.

"You are behaving so oddly with me rahul, what i have done to you now?" One girl said him in anger, for not giving her enough time and importance. He look at her disinterestedly, and said - "Don't behave like those clingy girlfriend with me."

"Then what else should I do, you only tell me? Last night I was waiting for you like a fool, but nor you came, neither informed me about your so called important meeting." The girl scolded rahul, for avoiding her as if she doesn't exist for him, and looked him with questioning eye.

"I was busy, so i forgot to call you, don't make issue now. Come on, we will go for the lunch if you want." He replied in normal tone, grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of his personal cabin. She pull away his hand, and clutched his shirt collar. Yelling - "what do you understand me rahul? a sex toy? whom you will use to satisfy your hunger? I did everything for you...whatever you asked me to, i injected harmful injection to your brother. Sameer, to make him mentally unstable, yet you are ignoring me, what else should I do for you? To get your love and attention?"

"Just shut up, whatever I did was for our safety. But, fuck you never understand my love for you, my care for you, I was in meeting last night so that i can get free this weekend, and we can go on a small trip to greece or wherever you want, but you will not understand this all." Rahul spoke in fake loving tone, hugging her tightly and subsiding her anger.

"I am sorry tina...i don't love you, I can never love you, you don't know my reality, and I will never reveal that secret to you." He said to himself in mind, with guilt overpowering on him. They break the hug, and tina spoke softly - "I have overreacted, sorry...but please don't leave me ever, I love you so much...I will die if you will leave me."

"Shhh...relax baby, calm down yourself, let's go out to your favourite place." Rahul suggested with a smile, and she nodded in yes.

"Both of you are looking so beautiful." khushi praised her sister-in-law and brother with a smile.

"Absolutely right...they look perfect together, so dear naina. When you will announce the good news?" One of the middle-aged auntie asked her in teasing look, utterly unknown about the mental illness of sameer.

Sameer wrinkled his nose, and glance his wife turning scarlet red on her question. He slowly whispered her - "what should you announce angel?"