🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)

"Sometimes i wonder, if he is a baby or just assuming it to be?" Naina thought to herself, and then look at her husband finishing his chocolate ice cream, along with eating her cup as well

"This is cheating, why are you eating my ice-cream?" she tried to snatch away her cup which he emptied almost.

"This is your 2nd punishment angel." he spoke with a naughty smile, licking the plastic pink spoon from his tongue. Naina flared up her nose in anger, and said - "why are you behaving like a strict professor, you've already kissed me as a punishment."

"Kiss? i kissed you? When?" sameer ask with a innocent look, and she mouthed in shock - "are you kidding?"

"No angel, i seriously don't know when did i kissed you. I just touched my lips with yours." Sameer clarified with a melancholic face, still not accepting that he kissed her.

"Okay you didn't kissed me, happy now?" naina give in, and he smiled sheepishly saying her - "If i had even kissed you then what's wrong in that? You are my wife...my angel of life, at least i have this much right on you."

"Hmm, acha tell me do you take any medicine?" naina question him with a serious look, expecting that he will be honest with her.

"No, why?" he answered her quickly, making her stupefied, as she found those harmful medicine packet in his drawer only, so if he don't take any pill then who kept that strap in his room?

"Are you sure? no i mean to say try to think if you had consumed any medicine recently?" Naina attempt to make him remember, but he shook his head with a clueless look. Saying - "no angel, i haven't taken any kind of medicine."

"What? toh fir kiski dawai thi woh." she muttered in worried tone, looking at him playing with the dirty spoon.

"This medicine have some connection with sameer i am damn sure, perhaps, he might be not knowing that he is consuming this harmful pills everyday." She added in confident tone, taking a pledge to investigate about this mystery story, and expose the person who is behind this all.

"I have one tempting offer for you mr.sexy." roshni said to rahul in a seducing look, encircling her hand around his nape. He looked her hungrily and ask - "tell me, what you need now?"

"Money." she utter with a evil smirk, and rahul grabbed her chin. Saying in fierced look - "you fucking girl, what do you think i will open your shirt and fuck you hard? Listen if you want money then do any decent job, don't sell your body to anyone."

"Oh Com'on, i know you are starving to eat me up like a wild lion, don't act to be gentleman and fuck me badly." Roshni said with a sexiest look on her face, tracing her finger on his chest. He jerk away her hand and spoke - "stop doing this disgust with me, i don't want to fuck a greedy characterless girl like you."