Chapter 12

His teeth lengthened and instead of the normal pearl white ones, long, sharp canines were ready to bite into Ava's neck.

Eros had managed to gain full control over their body once again.

Ava stared at the creature in fear but he had already caged her in.

Sexual assault Trigger warning

"You can not run mate. We will be together from now on." He growled and dipped down to place kisses onto her neck and search for her sweet spot.

It should have felt wrong and disgusting but it didn't. On accident a moan escaped her mouth which turned Eros on even more. He started to rub his body onto hers so his scent would be all over her, warning other males to stay away.

As he began to lick over her face and neck Ava tried to get away once again but was stopped by his huge weight being all over her.

Eros ripped both or their shirts apart and groaned as his naked chest touched hers.

Ava closed her eyes and wished for it to be over soon. If he raped her now, maybe he would let her go after it.

Tyler could only watch how his wolf sexually assaulted his soulmate by licking all over her upper body, then rubbing his body over hers.

As he was ready to mark her Eros placed his canines onto her neck.

Ava laid still, paralysed in shock. As he bit down she screamed out her pain but was left in wonder when it turned into pleasure, her body started to ground into his on it's own.

Panting she opened her eyes as he pulled out his teeth from her neck and looked into yellow eyes.

"You are mine now." He howled while Ava started to feel dizzy.

"Ava?" As Tyler finally got back control from Eros it was too late.

The stupid wolf marked her. On one side he felt relieved, on the other he dreaded what the future would bring for the both of them.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart." He whispered and placed Ava under their blanket so she could rest.

-

Tyler's P.O.V.

I startled awake as I heard a scream.

Looking around the room I couldn't find any threat though. But as I looked down and into her eyes, they were full of fear.

So I am the threat.

"Ava, I'm so..."
"Get away from me!" She screamed and shoved my body away from her.

In her panic she fell from the bed and onto the floor, still tangled in the blanket.

As I reached out my hand to help her, she went into defense stance and rolled into a tiny ball, her hands covering her head.

My heart broke at the sight.

"That is your fault." I growled at Eros and he whimpered.

"You continue whimpering while I fix the mess, alright stupid." With a grim face I stood up and went to the other side of the room to give her space.

"Ava everything is fine. I'm really sorry about what happened to you."

She carefully lifted her head and looked me dead in the eye.

"It was you after all." She replied scared and untangled herself from the blanket to lean against the wall.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Yeah, it kind of was." The only answer I got was a huff.

"I'll bring some food upstairs for you."

"I wanna go home."

My heart broke. "I know and I'm sorry that you can't go anymore." She whipped her head around and stared at me.

"You won't let me go?" Her voice got croaky and tightened up.

"It would bring both of us pain." I knew that she wouldn't understand but my girl was already so overwhelmed, it would only worsen if I told her about my wolf and the mate-bond.

Sighing I went out off the door and turned the key around so she could not run.

"Alpha, the court jury just messaged us that they want to bring on your case today. We have to leave in two hours." My beta mind-linked me.

Seriously? Why had to get faith into our way the whole time.

Do you think this will end in a good way?

*Just wanna say, this is toxic, it is sexual assault and if someone without your consent touches you in a sexual way, report it to the police. You are in the right. Always. There is victim blaming happening but it doesn't matter what you're wearing, what make up you have on, it is NOT your fault. Never!*

Oh, if you go on a date, take some sort of weapon with you (it can be (spray) deodorant, an umbrella or a flashlight, to slap someone onto the temple, there is a weakening point). It helps you to fight if something happens and gives you a reassuring feeling.

I feel like a mum.