Chapter 18 Sexual

Narrator's P.O.V.

Tyler was on the edge. His wolf clawed out to take her now that she had accepted him but he was able to keep Eros at bay.

Ava sat down on Tyler's lap, her legs planted to the floor on the left and the right.

Their chests touched as well as their crotch area. She knew exactly what she had to do to get his approval.

Her hand stroked his chest and Tyler closed his eyes in bliss at what she was doing. "Tyler." She whispered at him. With dazed eyes he looked at her, drawn into another world by her touch.

"You will not do anything against my will, right baby?" She whispered and leaned in. Their noses touched and he hitched, wanting their lips to meet. Just before they could she pushed his face back.

"Answer me."

On purpose Ava started to run through his hair with her hands. She had to get her rules across.

Tyler groaned. "Yes, I will not do anything against your will." He grabbed her by the hips but she pried his hands off of her, so they hung by his sides, useless. "Baby, let me do it." She ran her tongue down his neck and lightly touched his mark. As he thrust his hips upwards to meet hers she stopped and looked at him.

Tyler was not used to her taking dominance and as he whimpered in protest of her stopping she grabbed his crotch and squeezed the meat tight. "I can visit my parents, go to work and do what I want, whenever I want." Tyler nodded in desperation for her to continue. "Yes! You can do whatever you want!" He yelled out and growled.

"Good boy." Ava whispered and started to rub against him until he was a sweaty mess. She stopped only seconds before he was able to cum. He started to whine and thrust against her but she stood up and went around the chair to hug his shoulders. "You will give me time and plan dates to seduce me the human way." Ava purred. Tyler looked at her over his shoulder, silently he begged her to continue. But the only way she would accept him was by agreeing to everything.

"I will start tonight." He growled and tried to touch her lips with his. She bit into his and some blood poured out, making Tyler wince. But before he could even react Ava pushed him over the edge by crushing his member.

"See, it wasn't that hard to agree." She smiled as he just looked at her completely awestruck.

What a seductive little mate he got.