Chapter 25 Smut

Ava's P.O.V.

Tyler growls as I rip down his pants.

"Ava, I cannot control myself if we go further." He seems furious. It turns me on.

"I don't want you to be in control." I whisper seductively.

In a heartbeat Tyler flipped us over, so I lay under him. He starts to kiss the breath out of me. His teeth carefully biting and sucking on my upper lip. "You're so aroused." He growls out, taking in a deep sniff. "Wet for me."

I moan as his hand goes down my panties. Somehow my pants are already off my legs.

With his other hand Tyler manages to rip my shirt in half, leaving me in my underwear.

He growls as his face buries into my chest. Tyler rips my bra in half with his teeth while he pumps two of his fingers into my vagina. His eyes switch from yellow to dark brown and back by the second.

My moans encourage him to go further. With his mouth he licks my skin, his hand playing with my perked nipple.

"Baby, I want to thrust into you so hard, you won't be able to walk for days." He growls and rips off my panties, as I cum for the first time.

Panting I lay under him, my body ready to be one with my soulmate.

I pull his shirt off of him and stroke over his chest, my nails leave slight marks in his skin, but within seconds they are gone.

I huff and scratch him harder.

They disappear.

His skin healing is incredible. Slowly I look up into Tyler's eyes. He is watching me like a predator ready to pounce on their prey. I dare to stroke down his chest. As I reach his crotch area I squeeze him. A groan leaves the back of his throat.

"Ava!" He moans out loud and tries to get even closer.

I let him rub against me for a few seconds, before I can push down his boxers, revealing his huge member. It dangles in front of me, leaving me stunned.

How...how will THAT fit into me?

I push Tyler off of me. As we lose skin contact the heat is back, for a moment, making me cry out. With fast pace I sit on him. He looks confused by my moves.

"Ava, baby?" I shoot him a look and it works. Tyler shuts up.

"Let me pleasure you." As he hears those words his eyes close and he nods. "I love the way you talk to me." He whispers and strokes my hips. The gesture sends shivers up my back.

I wiggle out of his embrace and grab his shaft. It's veins are pulsating against my hand. It feels like a heartbeat.

As my hand begins to stroke him Tyler groans, growls and urges me to go faster. But I leave him frustrated as my tongue slowly swirls around his member. "Baby" I whisper and look into his eyes, while he is panting. "you must leave it all to me." As I lower myself down, a piercing pain shoots up my stomach, when his full size enters me.

I moan at the bittersweet feeling. Tyler almost looses control as I sit up and rush down on him, his hands are embracing me in a steel like grip. "You're so tight!" He yells out, his last string of control ripping apart.

With a cave-man like force he thrusts forward. His shaft reaching my pleasure point over and over again, as he pummels in from below. I moan and let him do his magic.

Tyler turns us while pumping and as I'm laying on my back my feet come together above his.

"Faster!" I command and he doesn't disappoint. He pumps into me, harder and deeper, with a faster pace than I could ever imagine. His werewolf genes help in the process.

His hot semen shoots into me, but he doesn't stop.

His thrusts only grow stronger, harder and his cum shoots in again and again.

He growls.

"Baby, you're so delicate! I wanna f*ck you like no one before ever has!" Another stream of his milk enters me.

"You are mine!" He moans out as I cum.

Tyler makes sure I reach my climax at least three times.

As he bites into my mark I forget everything. It's just us. "Tyler!" I scream out his name and he joins as I bite him too. The intense stage of ecstasy we both are in doesn't vanish for a few minutes. Pure bliss.

His cum drips out of me by the time we lay there, a panting mess.

"Will it always be that way?" I ask between my messy breaths.

"Yes, it will always be that way." He growls out and takes me again.