Shot 21

Continue :

Karan : or tumhe aese kiss karuu to babydoll..

Saying this , he pressed his lips to hers.. he started kissing her lovingly.. suddenly some thing came into his mind & he gripped her hairs tightly & kissed her hard made her whimpered in pain..

She was trying to broke the kiss but he was not letting her do.. he torned the sleeves of her suit made her shocked.. his nails were digged into her arm so much that blood started coming from it.. his hold got more tighten around her neck leaving red marks..

She closed her eyes tightly to control her pain.. he released her then pushed her hard on the wall brought Darting pain in her back..

He pinned her both hands above her head & came dangerously close to her breathing heavily..

Preeta ( angrily in tears ) : leave me!! What the hell is you problem..!! Kyu mujhe chain se jeene nhii dete tum..

Karan ( whispers in her ear ) : kyu ki tum jeene ke layaak nhii ho preeta luthraa.. ( looks at her angrily ) tumhe is had!! Tak torture karunga ki tum marne  ki bheek mangogi.. saari umar tumhe dard dungaa.. ( chuckled bitterly ) chaahe tumhe dard dete dete mere dil ke laakho tukde kyu na ho jaaye.. tumhe todunga chaahe m hi tumse zyada kyu na tut jau..

His also starting wet & his heart was Aching so hard saying these words to her but he didn't stop because Today his anger was more than his love towards her..

Karan : khushi kya hoti hai vo bhul jaogi tum.. muskurahat se bhaagne lagogi.. pyaar shabd sunte hi tumhari ankho ke samne dar paida ho jayega.. tumhari zindagi m sirf aashu hi aashu reh jayenge.. 💔

He paused for a moment & looked deeply into her eyes.. he expected to shout at him for saying these hurtful words to her but she only gave him a sad smile while tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes..

Preeta : tum yahi chahte ho na.. thik haii m yeh sab karungi.. hasna bhul jaugii.. zindaa laash ban jaugi.. mujhe bs yeh bata do yeh nafrat kyu.. kyaa raaz haii is nafrat ka..

Karan ( screams loudly ) : kyuki vo dhoke baaz tumhare sath hai.. us ke sath mil kar tumne mera sab cheen liyaa.. m..mera..

Suddenly , he cupped her face with both of his hands & aaked tearfully..

Karan : kyu kiyaa tumne aesa babydoll.. kyu use aaj tak zinda rakha.. kyu mere pyaar meri zindagi mere jeene ki vajah cheen lii.. bachpan se sirf vahi ek apna tha mera.. usko bhi maar daala.. ( shouts loudly ) kyuuuu!!!!

He pressed her hands tightly on her cheeks & then clenched her jaw made her cried in pain..

Karan ( smirks ) : saaza to milegi ab... Haina..

She gulped down in fear seeing his smirk & started shaking badly.. he pushed her on the bed in way making her head hit on night stand.. 

He started to walk towards her.. she grabbed the sheets tighter & pressed more herself into the bed.. he scared her.. she didn't know what was the cause but him being like that was not a good sight..

He came to her & yanked the comfortable sheets out of her hand & pulled them away..

Karan ( growled ) : i told you stay away from Rohan too.. but youu..

He growled & put his both hands on both sides of her head made her hell scared..

Karan ( shouts angrily ) : you are a murderer.. ( whispers dangerously ) preeta..

He grapped her clothes & climbed on top of her.. she knew straight away he would rip the clothes & she didn't want him to..

Tears showed itself in her eyes & they started fall down her jaw..

Preeta ( tearfully ) : ka.. karan plea-

She didn't even finish when he started to rip her clothes.. he didn't noticed her tears.. he didn't care.. he quickly riped her shirt off then pulled her pants down along with her inner wears.. she closed her eyes tightly not wanting to see what was coming..

She heard him undid his belt & took his clothes off & after a less than a minute.. he started to pump in her making her scream in agony.. he was too harsh.. she didn't even time to even breathe..

He suddenly attacked her neck bitting there roughly..

Preeta : karannn!! Please..!!!!

She cried.. she was drowning in her tears but as always he didn't care & didn't listen.. he just kept going making her scream & cry even more..

She put her hand on his chest trying to push him but it was useless , his body was pressed to her.. 

Karan : nafrat haiii mujhse tum sab ladkiyo se.. sabse zyada ( screams ) tumse preetaa!!

He growled & went harsher & she cried harder.. he bit her neck again made her body flinched stronger from the sudden pain.. he didn't slow down.. he just kept going without caring about her begs & pleads..

She couldn't take it anymore but remembered one thing.. he raped her..
& after a while her eyelids felt heavy & she could feel blood dripping down her thighs.. At that moment she wished to die.. she slowly closed her eyes & then...

BLACK

Screen freezed

Precap : same

Do votes & leave your reviews..

Tina ♥️