Shot 36

Just realised that it is such a toxic book.. I was so immature back then to write such worst male lead.. it is my first and last story where Karan is like that.. if i would write it in today's days it would be soooo different..  if i'm a reader of this story.. i would not at all recommend it..

Lekin ab kya kare...... Hang in there guys!

Continue :

Ayaan : papa..

He called arjun papa but that single word broke karan's heart into a million pieces..

What could be more worse for a father to hear his kid calling someone else papa ?

Arjun : ayaan! Yeh.. yeh kya bol rhe ho aap.. i m not your father.. m aapka papa nhii hu beta..

Preeta who was coming to spend some time with ayaan got shocked too.. she looked towards karan who was in tears and stared at ayaan with hurt and longing gaze..

Ayaan : aapki mumma se shaadi hone vaali hai na to aap mere papa hue na ?!

Arjun : kisne kahaa aapko hamari shadi hone vaali haii.. or shaadi ho bhi to m aapka papa nhii hu.. aapke papa vo haii.. karan.. jao unke paas.. dekho kitna bura laga unko..

But he shook his head stubbornly and continued-

Ayaan : No!! Mujhe yeh papa nhii chahiye.. inhone mumma ko hurt kiya.. isiliye mumma ne ayaan se bhii pyaar ni kiya.. yeh gande haii.. he is bad!

Arjun : nh..nhii beta inhone aesa kuch nhii kiya.. vo to aapki mumma se bohot pyaar karte haii bache...

Ayaan : ayaan ko sab pata haii.. jab mumma vo gandii dawai peeke aati thii to roj shout karti thii.. gussa karti thii.. kyu..kyuki yeh bure haii.. inhone meri mumma ko rulayaa.. mujhe nhii pasand yeh..

At the end his eyes filled with tears.. preeta immediately ran towards him and sat on her knees in front of him then wiped his eyes..

Preeta : nhii ayuu.. mumma bohot pyaar karti haii aapse.. karan.. karan hii aapke papa haii.. aese bura nhii bolte beta.. aapke papa aapse bohot pyaar karte haii.. unhone nhii rulaya mumma ko.. go and give him a hug.. jaoo..

Ayaan : sacchii ? Yeh mujhse or aapse bhii pyaar karte haii..

Preeta : haa.. jao ab papa ke paas.. you are my good boy right ? say sorry to him..

She never in her dreams imagined that ayaan would hate so much because of her.. she didn't want karan in her life but that wouldn't change the truth that he was Ayaan's father.. she couldn't separate them.. he was the worst life partner and husband but she couldn't deny that he was a great father.. the way he behaved with pihu told her everything..

And ayaan needed love from his real parents..

Ayaan : sorry papa..

Karan : mera beta..

He picked him up in his arms and hugged him tightly then cupped his cheek and placed a kiss on his forehead.. ayaan smiled at him and wiped his tears with his small fingers..

Karan : papa loves you a lot.. i m sorry.. i m sorry for everything.. I promise ayuu I'll be the best father.. m aapse or aapki mumma se bohot saara pyaar karunga..

Ayaan : no ayuu.. only mumma ka ayuu..

He pouted cutely and preeran chuckled.. arjun just smiled and left from there silently to meet his new friend pihu.. Karan nodded his head..

Karan : mumma ka ayuu.. or papa ka ?

He asked him who put his finger on his chubby cheeks and started thinking.. karan walked towards the sofa where preeta was standing..