Shot 22

Continue :

Words are not even sufficient to describe how it feels like to get broken from inside & wounded from outside.. Its like dying every single moments and then reviving again..

Exactly same was happening with her.. she was feeling like a million knives going through her chest..

Slowly opening her eyes.. she moved her head but stopped & whimpered feeling extreme pain in her whole body.. A tear escaped from her eye when she realised what was happened with her last night..

He raped her.. his love , his everything used her like a tissue left her broken so broken..

One by one tears rolled from her big swollen eyes which was always shinning with happiness before meeting him..

Preeta ( chuckled in tears ) : jaan bhi nikal lii or zinda bhii chod diya karan luthra..

She somehow stood from the bed & stopped front of the mirror to see her reflection to see her broken soul.. but then a confused expression appeared on her face seeing her in clean & proper clothes..

Her head was bandaged.. her face & arms having his finger frint due to his assaults but ointment wetness was also there..

She laughed touching her face & arms & started gaffawed like a mad.. Tears were flowing from her eyes like rain..

Preeta : wow.. just wow karan luthra..

She couldn't stand anymore.. All power , strength seemed to be sucked by vaccum.. she fell on ground.. she was sobbing like crazy.. her heart was crushed brutality.. her love was ignored crudely..

Preeta : pree.. ta.. you.. you are.. are a str..ong girl.. don.. don't cry.. you are o..kay.. okay

She was cupping her face & explaining to herself to control her broken self but no of use..

Preeta ( in tears ) : teri kyaa gal..tii.. us.. us janwaar ne.. ne kiyaa.. teree aa..aashu nhii nikalne chahiye.. you wi..will be okay ( shakes her head ) no no no you are o.. okay..

Then she heard a voice

Person : you are not okay my baby doll.. your heart is badly crushed under by feet.. believe it..

she lifted her face to saw karan standing in front of her with a evil smile on his face..

Karan : preeta tod diya maine tumhe.. tumhara sab cheen liya maine babydoll..

She harshly wiped her tears with the back of her hand but more & more tears dripping from her eyes..

Preeta ( shouts ) : shut up.. band karo ap yeh bakwas.. ( in shattered tone ) ku.. kuch nhii Cheena tumne.. m.. m thik hu.. i.. i.. i m fine..

But he just chuckled & knees in front of her..

Karan : darling you are broken.. tumhare pyaar ne sab khatam kar diya.. ( laughs ) tumhe khatam kar diyaa.. look at yourself baby kisi layaak nhii choda tumhe.. koi nhi raha tumhara.. akeli ho tum... You are completely Alone..

Preeta : ( in tears ) tu..tum jhoot bol rhe ho.. m akeli nhii hu.. i..i m not alone.. me..ri family

Karan : ( chuckles ) kon ? Tumhare maa baap jisne tumhe dhakke maar ke bahar nikala.. preeta luthra mar chuki ho tum unke liye.. or tum to apni shakal khud dekhne ke layaak nhi rhii..

Preeta ( innocently ) : ky..kyuu meri kyaa galtii..

Karan ( cupped her face ) : because my sweatheart tumhari galti yeh hai ki tumne mujhse pyaar kiya.. mujh pe trust kiya.. jab bhi tum khud ko aaine ( mirror ) m dekhogii to mujhse zyada tumhe khud se nafrat hogii..