Shot 34

Continue :

Preeta was shown sitting on bed with Ayaan in her arms sleeping.. she was staring at the ceiling blankly.. thinking about all the things that happened within 24 hours.. her coming to India and meeting.. Karan.. Karan luthra.. her biggest enemy..

Ayaan : mumma ?

He opened his eyes then whispered softly and hugged preeta tightly.. wrapping his small arm around her stomach..

Preeta : mumma ki jaan.. i love you..

She smiled at him and he felt like he just got the whole world..

A tear escaped from her eye seeing his surprised and happy face.. she thought, how could she hurt this little pure soul like that ?! It wasn't his fault.. it was never his fault! She could never forgive herself for the things she did to him for the past 6 years.. she ignored him, handed him over to a servant when he was just 5 days old.. she even yelled and unintentionally hurt him in her drunken state.. she was feeling so freaking terribly guilty..

But now she would try her best to take care of him, love him and not best but atleast be a good mother to him..

And never in a million years, let that man take him away from her..

Ayaan : pakka.. ?

There was a doubt in his voice and that made preeta feel worse as she couldn't even tell her son that she always loved him..

Preeta : i love you ayuu..

She repeated her sentence to assure him that he was the only person she loved..

Ayaan : i love you too mumma! Ayaan loves his mumma Inna saaraaa..

He sat up straight smiling widely and opened his arms wide to show how much he loved her.. preeta chuckled then cupped his chubby cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead..

Preeta : aapko bhook lagi hogi na.. let's go and fill this little tummy..

Saying this, she tickled his stomach lightly made him laughed..

She picked him in her arms and went to the hall.. she was staying in a hotel and planning to leave India as soon as possible..

Ayaan : Arjun uncle!

After eating lunch, they were moving back in the room when ayaan spotted arjun and shouted his name excitedly.. arjun somehow got to know where preeta was staying and without any second thought came..

Arjun : preeta yaar please listen to me-

Preeta : nhii arjun.. tumne bhi mera Dil tod hi diya na.. jaante kya ho tum haa?! Kya jaante ho mere baare m jo mujhe yaha le aaiye.. kya soch ke tumne yeh sab kiya ?!

Arjun : nhii jaanta.. lekin yeh zroor jaanta hu that you are not a good mother! Tumne to kabhi try tak nhii kiya.. i didn't have any other option.. tumhe ayaan ki value jab hi samaj aati jab vo tumse door ho jaata and look m galat nhii tha.. Ab kaha se maa ka pyaar aa gaya tumhare andar ?!

She looked away to control her tears because he was right.. ayaan stared at them with innocent eyes..

Arjun : i m sorry best friend but he needs his mother.. and a father too..

Preeta : fine! Tum sahi ho or m galat.. i..i didn't do anything for him.. m buri hu.. sabse buri maa hu.. but still he is my everything arjun.. m nhi rh sakti apni ayuu ke bina..

At the end, her voice broke a little but she didn't let her tears come and hugged ayaan closely who rested his head on her shoulder.. she was scared.. what if Karan snatched him from her..

Arjun : ayaan ko koi door nhii karegi tumse preeta.. tumhe kya lagta haii m aesa hone dunga.. Idk what happened between you and karan lekin ab vo badal gaya haii.. he was nothing like a bad guy.. vo ayaan ko tumse alag nhii karega.. but he is a father too.. tum use ayaan ko pyaar karne se nhii rok sakti and ayaan needs a father's love too..

She wiped her tears and nodded her head..

Preeta : father's love.. Tum bhi to ayaan se ek baap ki tarah pyaar karte ho.. sabse zyada tumne pyaar kiya haii.. then why don't you become his dad ? Shaadi karlo mujhse.. let's get married..

Her eyes fell on Karan who was coming towards them but froze listened to her last sentences.. his heart broke hearing her marrying someone else..

Arjun : pagal ho gyi ho??!

Preeta : Haa ya Na arjun

She would do everything but never going to let Karan become ayaan's father.. it was wrong but he never did anything which would made him less sinner..

Karan : karlo shaadi arjun.. say yes..

Arjun looked at him as Karan put his hand on his shoulder and smiled at him tearfully.. anyone could tell how forced his smile was..

Arjun : lekin karan you both love each other.. m kaise-

Before preeta could reply, Karan answered..

Karan : i love her.. Karan preeta se pyaar karta haii lekin preeta nhii.. i lost her.. i lost my family..

He stared at her with miserable eyes but she didn't care and turned her face away.

Arjun sighed ,then took ayaan in his arms who fell asleep due to the medicines.. preeta hesitated but let him hold ayaan.. whatever he did, she still trusted him..

Arjun : Thik hai preeta i will marry you.. karenge ham shaadi.. lekin Luthra mansion m.. you have to come to live in Luthra mansion itna shaadi nhii hotii..

Preeta : No-

Arjun : fine then nhii hogi koi shaadi vaadii.. rho isii hotel m.. or tumhe nhii lagta ayaan ko ghar ka khaana milna chahiye.. for your information he get sick easily miss preeta..

He shrugged his shoulders and preeta glared at him angrily.. manipulative bastar she said in her mind..

Preeta : only for him!

Screen freezed

Target : 515+ comments and 80+ comments..

( If you guys forget, Arjun bijlani is playing the role of Arjun.. preeta's best friend in this story )

Precap : Pihu's introduction to preeta , Preeran Hug and Preeta to kiss arjun in front of karan..

~ And yeah leave your usernames if you want to get updated that chapters published.. I'll tag you ~

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️