Shot 26

Continue :

Preeta : thik haii.. nhi karungi suicide karne ki koshish.. but i want divorce.. Now!

His head snapped towards her shockingly.. she was looking directly into his hands folding her hands around her chest looking strong.. not a single hesitation were showing in her eyes..

Karan : wh..what.. what did you.. you say..

He whispered not able to believe her words & took a step towards her.. she rolled her eyes then moved towards refrigerator..

Preeta : kya karan Luthra.. kal raat zyada zor se thappad maar diya tha kya maine jo tumhe sunna band ho gaya..

She said normally while picking up the jam bottle showing him her back then turned towards him smirkingly..

Preeta : hm ? ( hold his jaw ) dekhu to.. isshh ( chuckles ) kitna laal pad gaya tumhara yeh so called fake face... abhi tak ungliyon ke nishaan haii.. ( pouts fakely ) I m sooooo sorry my to be ( presses the word ) " ex husband " but you actually deserved it.. so no sorry..

She patted his cheek & laughed seeing his face which was slowly turning into anger..

Karan : preeta.. maine kuch pucha.. What. Did. You. Said

He said calmly but dangerously challenging her with his eyes to again said that word.. she started shouting not angrily but to make him more angry..

Preeta : Divorce! D I V O R C E.. divorce.. i want divorce.. mujhe divorce chahiye.. Mala ghatasphota hava ahe.. Ami talaka cai.. Apun ko divorce maangta.. ( makes fake excited face ) wait i Iove korian language also.. usme bhi bolti hu m.. na-

Karan : Shut up!! Band karo yeh sab.. Koi mazaak chal raha hai yaha preeta.. haa.. tumhe divorce ek choti si baat lag rhi hai.. divorce tumhare liye mazaak haii!

He said angrily while holding her wrist & shaking her lightly.. she pushed him hard away from herself & glared him with bloodshot eyes..

Preeta : mere liye tumhare sath rhna hi mazaak ban chuka haii.. ( shouts ) meri puri zindagi mazaak bana ke rakh di haii tumne..

A tear escaped from her eye remembering his fake love.. his eyes softened & was about to wiped her tear.. but she showed her hand & moved backwards..

Preeta : first of all.. don't! Don't touch me again.. & second.. mazaak.. mazaak ki baat kar rhe the na tum.. to m batati hu mazaak kya kya hua hai mere sath.. pyaar jo tum kehte the bohot karte the mujhe.. vo mazaak.. shaadi.. ek or mazaak.. dhoka.. ek orrrr mazaak.. rape.. ( chuckled tearfully ) haa rape.. jo tumhare liye mazaak hi hai.. tumhe kuch farak nhi pada.. lekin ( looks at him with hurtful gaze ) tumhare us mazaak ne mujhe barbaad kar diya.. tumne itne mazaak kiye.. to kya m divorce bhi nhi maang sakti ?! Aree yeh bhi mazaak hi haii.. akhir konsa ham ek dil ek Jaan haii.. haina..

Karan : ( tearfully ) sab sach haii preeta.. kuch mazaak nhi hai.. m pyaar karta hu tumse or hamesha karta rahuga chaahe tum kitni hi nafrat karne la-

Preeta : kitni acchi acting karte ho na tum.. actor kyu ni ban jaate.. hm.. kab tak.. kab tak mere saamne apne pyaar ka dong karoge.. ( smiles ) chalo karlo.. kyuki ab to m tumhari life se hamesha ke liye jaane vaali hu.. ( roams around him ) finally I will be free from you & your toxic life.. divorce to bs formality haii tumse alag hone ke liye.. ( stops in front of him ) you know paper works mr. Luthra.. kyuki maine to kab ka ( angrily ) tumhe apne dil se nikaal feka haii!

His tears were not stopping from his eyes.. he was just staring her with lots of emotions..

He was just thinking one think how would he live if she left.. he couldn't live without her.. she was his life.. his everything.. there's no one else in his life except her.. he would die..

He was living just because of her.. back then maybe it was hate towards her that kept him alive but now only love.. he loved her to the core.. he was living just to love her unconditionally.. to apologise for his actions.. he wanted to hear her what she would say when he talk about his revenge..

Karan : babydoll..

He whispered brokenly.. his eyes were showing how much he was in pain now.. he was on the verge of breaking down.. He cupped her neck then joined their foreheads with each other..

Karan : please.. please don't do this to me.. please preeta.. mujhe chod kar mat jao..  mat jao..

Their eyes were closed.. He was crying.. she was trying to control her tears.. her hands were tightly clutched into fist..

He kissed her cheek softly then brought her hand to his lips & placed a kiss there too.. all the while his eyes glistening with tears..

Preeta : m tumse akhri baar puch rhi hu karan.. tum mujhe divorce de rhe ho ya nhii..

She asked calmly looking at him.. he nodded his head in no & hugged her tightly..

Karan : ( in tears ) m tumse dur nhi rh sakta preeta.. aesa mat karo.. preeta ke bina karan kuch nhi haii.. mera sab kuch ho tum.. please..

She gently pushed him away & smiled..

Preeta : tum aese nhi manoge matlab... haina.. to thik haii.. tum jaise tede insaan ke liye teda hi tareeka apna padega mujhe..

He looked at her with confused face.. suddenly , she turned & started ran upstairs..

He got shocked & followed her..

Karan : preeta kya kar rhi ho.. preetaaa.. ruko..

Screen freezed

So what do you guys think..

Will karan accept her decision of divorce or not ?

If yes , then what will be his next plan to convince her stay with him ?

If no , then what preeta will going to do ?

And one thing you all forget I think.. she is pregnant.. will karan be able to find out about that.. or not ?

Stay tuned to get answers (◠‿◕)

Do votes & leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️