Shot 29

7 years later..

The sound of heels clicking was discerned as she walked through the glass doors , her head held high , eyes fixated ahead in a fierce gaze and her body oozing of confidence..

The workers here nodded their heads with a Good Morning at her to which she nodded back with stern face..

This morning was anything but good for her as she again had a dream about those times..

Those cruel one..

The betrayal and broken period..

That terrible night..

And that ruthless person..

"That my best friend, she.. A heartless & rude person.. i hate you so much girl! "

A familiar voice reached her ears making a known smile appear on her lips.. all ill thoughts vanishing away from her brain now that she'd finally saw him.. her stress reliever.. her life savior..

She entered inside her office with him
following her right behind & complaining continuously..

Preeta : Arjun!

A single word from her mouth & he was dead silent.. not Daring to spoke more in front of her because angry preeta is a big.. big! Deal..

He gulped & looked down not able to tolerate her piercing gaze on him but then realised something that he didn't do anything wrong but she did!

Arjun : Ooo helloooo.. you sade hue muh vaali ladki! Kya.. haa kyaaaa?! Ankhe kya-

He tried to raised his voice to look scary & intimidating which obviously he was not but stopped seeing her staring at him.. he laughed nervously..

Arjun : ki..kitni pyaari ankhe haii.. dekh- nhi nhi guroo.. aese hi guroo.. aree.. m.. m darta thodi hu.. i m strong.. ( looks at her face ) maybe..

She couldn't help but smile slightly at his expression.. & that's all he need.. her smile..

Arjun : ( put hand on his heart ) : hyee.. aapki is smile ne aaj phir arjun ko aapke pyaar m gira daala..

Preeta : stop it arjun..

She glared at him.. he immediately put aside his playful self aside & became serious..

Arjun : on a serious note.. you did crossed your line yesterday.. ( sat on chair ) yaar he is your baby.. tumhara apna khoon.. sadak se uthake ni layi tum ayaan ko.. kitna.. kitna khush tha kal vo ki uski mumma aayegi.. use praise karegi.. atleast smile hi karde lekin.. tumne to dekha tak nhi uski taraf preeta...

Preeta ( busy in files ) : so what.. mere paas faaltu ka time nahi hai uspe waste karne ke liye..

He looked at her unbelievably..

Arjun : faaltu.. vo bacha jo tumse itna pyaar karta hai.. tarasta hai apni maa ko dekhne tak ke liye.. uske liye time nikalna faaltu haii tumhare haii.. muskil se tum mahine m ek do baar ghar aati ho apni so called business meeting se or vo time tum apne bache ko nhi de sakti.. seriously!

She slammed the files on table frustratedly by his nonsense talks...

Preeta : haa nhi haii mere paas us bache ke liye time.. usse bhi bohot important chize hai mere life m.. sun liya.. now please leave me alone..

Arjun : zara sa bhi pyaar nhi karti tum ayaan se..

He asked with moist eyes.. feeling really hurt for that child..

Preeta : nhii..

She replied while looking directly into his eyes & her hands clutching the table tightly..