Shot 35

Target is not completed but I still updated as i m feeling frustrated with the number 7 . There are 117k viewers but I want it to 118k so, quickly vote and comment.. ;)

Continue :

Preeta was about to enter inside the house but her mother stopped her-

Sarla : pehli baar ghar m aarhi ho beta.. aarti karne do phir andar kadam rakhna..

She started doing the aarti.. arjun and karan smiled, while preeta clenched her hands into fists.. sarla was about to apply tilak on her forehead but she pushed her hand away then threw the plate on the floor..

They looked at her shockingly..

Preeta : ( shouts angrily ) Stop this bullshit! m aapki beti nhii hu sarla jii.. jis din aapke pati ne mujhe unke ghar se bahar nikala tha.. usii vaft aapki beti mar gyii thii!

Sarla : preeta-

But she moved past them with a stone face leaving them in tears and guilt.. They deserved it for abandoning their daughter when she needed them the most..

Karan : sarla maa aap parshan mat ho.. she is hurt.. naraaz hai aap dono se.. give her some time.. i m sure she'll forgive you ( in mind ) but not me..

He smiled at them fakely who nodded at him sadly, then left for their room..

When preeta left, he apologized to her parents.. he told him everything that preeta didn't betray them.. it was him who manipulated and brain washed her.. it took him months to gain their forgiveness.. he even at some time begged and cried in sarla's lap.. , and after lots of convincing, he made them stay with him..

Pihu : welcome mumma!

Pihu shouted happily when preeta entered inside the room..

Preeta looked at her confusingly.. who was she ? But before she could think further, pihu ran towards her and hugged her waist..

Arjun : hello pihu baby! Ayaan hii bolo pihu ko.. she is your sister..

He told ayaan who was now awake but glaring pihu for hugging HIS mumma!

Pihu : i missed you so much! Aap itni late kyu aayi pihu ke paas ?! Dad or maine aapko bohot miss kiya.. and hello uncle!

She asked preeta cutely then grinned at arjun who chuckled at her antics..

Dad ?! Preeta gulped and stared at pihu.. he married someone else and had a daughter too.. she thought and felt pain in her heart..

Preeta : yeh.. yeh karan ki beti haii ?

She asked arjun who nodded his head and was about to explain but Karan answered..

Karan : haa.. she is my daughter or yours too..

He smiled at pihu and told her go outside to play.. arjun with ayaan too left from there silently..

Ayaan : uncle mumma paas jaana haii..

Arjun : abhi vo aapke papa se baat kar rhi hai na.. unko baat karne do phir chalte hai mumma paas hm..

Ayaan : vo mere papa nhi haii!

Arjun : ay..ayaan beta aese nhii baat karte..

He was shocked... when did he develop this much hate for Karan.. As long as he remembered, neither preeta nor him showed karan's pictures or talked about him in front of ayaan..

Preeta's side ;

Preeta : Ab konsa game khel rhe ho Karan Luthra.. mere alawa kitno ki zindagi barbaad ki haii tumne.. kiski beti haii vo bachii.. kon hai pihu ki maa.. uski maa ka bhii r*pe kiya tha kya tumne ?!!

She shouted at him angrily who closed his eyes to control his tears..

Karan : preeta please.. at least give me a chance.. i want to make everything better between us..

Preeta : kaafi jaldi nhii tumhe yaad aa gaya ki you and me are US ! Aree chodo karan luthra tum kya sab kuch sahii karoge.. tumhari to fitrat m hii likha haii dusro ko dhoka dena or unki zindagi ke sath khelna!

Karan : ( in tears ) sahii kahaa tumne but I love you.. I love you preeta.. m pyaar karta hu tumse..

Preeta : pyaar ?! Tum pyaar to kya.. tum jaise insaan se to nafrat karte hue bhi gin aarhi haii mujhe khudse.. mera to kyaa tum kisi ka pyaar deserve nhii karte! And why the hell are you still alive?!! Mar kyu nhii gye.. kyuu vaapis aa gye meri or mere bete ki zindagi m.. chale jao hamari life se!

At the end she screamed at him furiously, while he took all her words without saying anything.. At Least she was there with him.. cursing him but she was here.. it was enough for him..

Only he knew how he spends his days without his babydoll.. if pihu didn't came in his life, he surely died..

Karan : never.. i m never going to leave you again.. ( smiles tearfully ) mera dil haii meri babydoll.. tum, ayaan or pihu meri family haii.. and I'll do anything to get my family back..

Preeta : Don't! don't you dare karan.. ayaan sirf mera-

But he cupped her cheeks and whispered softly..

Karan : Ayaan hamara beta haii.. Karan or Preeta ka Ayaan..

A tear escaped from her eye.. she thought if everything was fine between them.. they would be a happy couple and parents of a sweet boy.. These words from his mouth must have felt so beautiful but..

He destroyed everything.. composing herself, she pushed him away and glared at him angrily..

Preeta : Don't touch me! Door raho mujhse.. or apni pihu ko bhi mujhse alag rakho.. i m not her mother! Pata nhii konsi aaiyashii ka nateeja hai tumhari..

Karan : I adopted her.. she is not my biological daughter.. tumhara alawa koi nhii hai meri zindagi m preeta.. you are not my first but will always be my last..

Preeta : i don't care!! Tumhari life jo karna haii karo.. i m no-one in your life..

Karan : ( in mind ) you are my wife..

Preeta was about to walked past him but he hold her wrist and pulled her towards him.. Due to the pull, she lost her balance and fell on him who instantly caught her..

His arms wrapped around her waist protectively, while her hands hold his shoulders for support.. It was like a indirect hug.. both didn't realise when their body relaxed and their arms tightened around each other.. Karan hid his face in her hairs to control his emotions, while she sobbed silently..

Karan : i m sorry babydoll..

He whispered tearfully against her neck who came back to her senses listening his voice and quickly departed herself from him..

Before he could say anything, she ran from there..

Next day,

He tried to talk to her but she didn't come out of her room.. arjun made kids go to school..

Karan was making lunch for the kids.. pihu's favourite yippy noodles.. maybe ayaan would like noodles too.. he thought and smiled, then moved to the living room..

But froze on his steps and bowl of noodles fell from his hands..

Ayaan : papa..

Ayaan called arjun his papa but that mere word broke karan's heart into million pieces..

What would be more worse for a father to hear his son calling someone else papa ?

Screen freezed

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️