Shot 1

Lets start the story :

A boy and girl was shown kissing each other hungrily..

Karan : wanna spend a night with me ?

Girl : sure baby ( smirks )

They were about to kiss again but a knock landed on the door.. he pushed her away and corrected his attire..

Karan : I'll call you later..

He winked at her made her smile seductively at him ,then left from there..

Karan : haa sahil..

Sahil : sir interviewees ko bhej du andar or should i take it myself ?

Karan : no I'll do it.. bhejo unhe andar one by one..

Sahil nodded his head and left to do his work..

Time passed, many girls and boys came but karan didn't select anyone as some were hell irritated.. they were neither talented nor passionate..

Karan : Get lost!

He shouted at a girl frustratedly who ran from his cabin cryingly..

Karan : pata nhi kaha se aa jati hai.. na shakal na akal!

He rang the bell and the next interviewee entered inside..

Karan : Sit.

He motioned with his hand to sit on the chair in front of him without looking at her.. he was busy in his phone

She took a deep breath to calm herself and did what he told her..

Karan : Show me your qualifications & files..

She nodded and handed her files to him.. he smiled slightly seeing her files but still kept a stern face, while she looked at him nervously..

Karan : i must say you are a very talented girl Miss preeta.. impressive!

Preeta smiled widely by hearing his words..

Preeta : Thank you sir..

Karan raised his head to look at her.. she was looking at him with a soft smile on her face.. she was wearing a white crop top with blue denim jeans.. he gazed at her from top to bottom and his eyes got stuck on her pretty face..

Preeta : sir am i selected ?

He came back to senses listening to her sweet voice..

Karan : haa.. yes! you are selected.. you can join tomorrow itself..

Preeta : thank you soo much sir ( smiles )

Karan : ( in mind ) : Hell!! Beautiful.. so damn hot!! I just want to taste her pink lips..

He rubbed his lips slowly, while looking at her plump pink lips making her feel weird and uncomfortable.. she tucked her hair behind her ears

Preeta : So, can I go sir ?

Karan : yeah but first sign these papers.. job confirmation letter..

Preeta : okay sir..

She signed the papers without reading then stood up.. he extended his hand towards her.. she smiled and shook his hand with hers..  he smirked & lightly squeezed her hand..

Preeta : umm sir-

Karan : Oh sorry! I was thinking about something.. you can leave now...

She nodded her head and walked outside.. he leaned against the table and started playing with a pen..

Karan : i want this girl! i will get it!

He took out his phone from the pocket and called that girl who was kissing him an hour ago..

Karan : hello tanya.. sorry babe.. today i can't.. let's sleep some other time..

Tanya : But-

Karan : I'm busy.. next time okay..

Saying this, ha cut the call and sat on his chair , then turned on the camera and looked at preeta who was talking with the receptionist..

Karan ( in mind ) : ab to bas mujhe tum hi chaiye preeta.. be ready Darling.. soon you will be in my arms.. in my bed..

He chuckled, then smirked evilly..

Preeta reached her home & directly hugged her mom..

Preeta ( happily ) : mom mujhe job mil gyiii..

Sarla : congrats mera bachaa!

Raghu : ( sings ) : congratulations and celebrations..

Preeta : ( laughs ) thanks dad..

Later at night ,

Preeta ( in mind ) : kal se meri ek new life shuru hogi.. ek nayi zindagi..

She switched off her room's light & soon fell into a deep slumber unaware about the storm which was going to come tomorrow and destroy her happy life..

Screen freezed

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️