Shot 37

Continue :

Preeta : please marry me Arjun.. i want to forget him.. mujhe tumse pyaar karna haii.. sirf tumse..

Before arjun could say anything, preeta kissed him.. Karan stumbled back in shock and hurt but quickly turned his face away from them.. his back hit with the wall..

No words were here to describe his pain... Silently, he left from there with tearful eyes and broken pieces of his heart..

Arjun : preeta what the hell!!

He quickly pushed her away and glared at her angrily.. she just looked down and wiped her tears.. turning his face, he sighed and a tear escaped from his eyes..

Arjun : I love you dammit!! And i know you don't.. kisne hak diya tumhe meri feelings ke sath khelna ka.. haa ??! How dare you kiss me ?!

Preeta : because I want to see him in pain !! Jo dard usne mujhe diya.. us Karan Luthra ko bhi hona chahiye! He deserves the worst thing in this world!!

She shouted angrily, while eyes were still tearful.. he chuckled bitterly..

Arjun : to isme m kaha aata hu ?! It is between you both.. why did you play with my heart ? Use dard diya lekin mujhe kyuu?? I..i don't want to talk to you.. please leave me alone..

He left from there before he completely broke down in tears.. she leaned against the wall and cried silently..

Next morning ,

Arjun, Karan or Preeta no-one came out of their room.. kids were sleeping.. ayaan woke up and ran towards preeta's room.. he opened the door and saw her sleeping in a sitting position on the bed..

Ayaan : haww.. messy mumma!

He giggled then quietly sat on her lap.. he put her arm around him and rest his head on her chest.. feeling movement, she woke up and slowly opened her eyes..

Preeta : Ayuu ?

Ayaan : good morning mumma!

He grinned at her happily and she smiled slightly.. before she could greet back, arjun barged into the room and threw the wedding dress beside her.. she looked at him..

Arjun : bohot shok hai na shaadi karne ka.. yeh rahii dress.. Tyaar ho jao preeta arora.. ab hogii arjun or preeta ki shaadi!

Saying this angrily.. he walked outside, while she sighed heavily..

Ayaan : mumma aap arjun uncle se shaadi mat karo.. shaadi to mummy papa ki hoti hai na.. mere papa to Karan papa haii.. aap unse shaadi karlo.. please..

He said innocently.. she just hugged him close to her heart.. her mind filled with thousands of thoughts..

A few hours later ,

Preeta was shown standing in front of the mirror wearing the wedding dress..

Her face was blank.. she remembered the day she got married to Karan.. she was so happy but after marriage her life was destroyed..

Karan : bohot khubsurat lag rhii ho babydoll..

She turned to him.. he gazed at her from head to toe and signed 👌 then smiled softly..

Her eyes fell on his hands which were badly wounded as he literally tore apart the boxing bag last night.. she was about to hold his hand worriedly but immediately stopped herself..

Preeta : Thanks mr. Luthra..

She smiled at him fakely.. he walked close to her and slowly tucked her hair behind her ears then cupped her left cheek.. this time, she didn't stop him..