Shot 3 ( mature content )

Continue:

Preeta started to leave when her mother called her..

Sarla : itni raat ko kaha ja rhi h preeta

Preeta : mom... vo.. office

Sarla : raat ke 8:00 bje

Preeta : jii mom aaj night shift hai..aap chinta mat kijiye kal subah tak aa jaugi..

Sarla : apna dyaan rakhna..

Preeta hugged her with tears & immediately left from there..

She reach karan's private home & rang the bell.. door opened by himself which made her scared.. she started to moved with scared steps..

Preeta : karan.. kaho ho tum..

Getting no answer.. so she go upwards & reached near a room..

Suddenly ,

Karan pulled her in his room & the very next moment he pressed his lips on hers.. she gets shocked but composed herself..she was not responding while he was kissing her hungrily.. he was  exploring her mouth.. tears rolled down from her eyes & her hands started shivering.. he was biting , sucking her lips leaving red teeth marks on her lips.. while kissing he slide his hand under her top & started caressing her back..

She felt her breathless & tried to pushed him but he was not leaving her.. so she bite his tongue.. which made him broke the kiss..

He glared her angrily while she was trying to catch her breath.. he turned her & pinned her to the wall opening her top zip.. he removed her top & give a passionate kiss on her back.. she clutched her hands tightly into a fist..

He turned her towards him & dugged his face into her neck putting open mouth kisses there.. she moaned his name..

Preeta ( breathing heavily ) : karan..

He bite her neck.. she moaned loudly & clutched his shoulders tightly.. he removed her left clothes also & pushed her on the bed..

Preeta looked at him with tears & tried to cover herself but he was looking at her smirkingly.. he was sensually roaming his hands on her upper body.. she clutched bedsheets tightly feeling disgusted with his touch..

Preeta ( in tears ) : plzz stop karan..

She looked at him hopefully but he put his finger on her lips..

Karan : sshh..

He removed his shirt & came over her.. he wiped her tears & leaned towards her ears.. he bites her earlobes made her hissed..he bend down kissing her clevage, chest belly button.. which made her breath uneven..

He looked at her & again sealed her lips while caressing her legs with his.. he broke the kiss & looked at her whose tears still were not stopping....

Karan : are you virgin..

She nodded her head in yess.. he pecked her forehead & wiped her tears..

Karan ( huskily) : don't worry i promise I'll will be very very gentle to youu.. babydoll..

Mature content..

She tearfully nodded her head in no.. but he entangled her fingers with his & entered inside her slowly.. she closed her eyes tightly & held his shoulders..

In beginning , he was doing slow & was pecking her lips to stop her from screaming.. then he couldn't control his desire so he thrust roughly... she was crying & begging him to stop but he was continuously thrusting her.. 

Preeta ( in tears ) : plzz.. stop its paining stop..

Karan : calm down preeta.. soon it will turned into pleasure..

She was moving her face in pain.. soon her pain replaced with pleasure.. she slowly wrapped her hands around his neck & caressed his hairs..

After giving her last stroke.. he collapsed on her..breathing heavily near her ears..both hugged each other tightly trying to catch their breath..

Karan ( whisper ) : i want to..make love with youu.. whole nightt.. babyy..

Preeta : i hate youu.. ( in tears )

He fell on other side of her & looked at her smiling.. she tearfully turned her face & covered her self with duvet.. he hide his face in her neck & held her through waist.. soon he fell into a deep slumber..

Screen freezed

Precap : Deal 

Do votes & leave your reviews..

Tina ♥️