Shot 33

I didn't get expected comments on last chapter! If this chapter also receives less feedback then don't complain that I update late.. I'm not gonna update until I get reviews.. :)

Continue :

Karan : babydoll please.. please open your eyes.. ankhe kholo preeta..

Karan was looking at her with moist eyes.. preeta stirred lightly when his tear drop fell on her cheek.. she frowned feeling a headache then slowly tried to get up..

All the people present there gathered around her.. Karan immediately held her shoulder & helped her to sit properly..

Karan : preeta ?! are you okay.. Kaisa feel ho raha haii.. sar m dard haii..

He asked in a concerned voice then cupped her cheeks.. she slowly opened her eyes and met with his worried face.. she prayed in her mind that all this was a dream.. a bad nightmare.. but unfortunately it wasn't..

She looked around and saw the person who was the reason of her suffering..

Her parents.. who left her like a piece of trash! Her so called best friend Arjun.. who betrayed her & brought her again in the hell.. and lastly her ex-husband.. who destroyed her..  made her life miserable..

She didn't even realise when tears started flowing from her eyes and her breath got heavier.. she looked at him and jerked his hand away from her like his touch would burn her skin but it was definitely burning her soul..

Karan : babydoll calm down!!

He said in a calm voice but inside he was panicking like crazy.. he noticed her hands were shaking.. she suddenly started feeling difficulty in breathing which made him realise that she was having a panic attack..

Karan : look at me.. kuch nhii hua.. relax..

He tried to touch her but she pushed his hand away and vigorously shook her head..

Preeta : Stay.. stay away fr.. from me!

Ayaan ( crying ) : mummaa..

Her eyes fell on ayaan and her breathing became more unstable as her mind ran thousands of kilometres per second..

Did he know that ayaan is their child ? Will he snatch him from her ?! What will happen to her without ayaan ?

Yeah she didn't care about him in the past.. didn't shower her love to him or did anything for him like a mother does for their childrens.. but still she loved him.. he was her son.. the only person whom she could call hers..

She was feeling scared & it only worsened her condition.. her throat feeling like it was closing off as she tried to keep her emotions at bay..

Karan noticed his gaze towards ayaan & immediately understood what she was feeling.. but he was not going to do anything of that..

Preeta ( crying ) : tu..tum mujhe.. mujhe ayaan.. aaa.. ayaan se do..or kar doge.. nhii.. nh..nhii.. tum.. tum m..m..mujhe aa..aa.. aakela kar doge.. bar..baad kar doge.. nhii!! Aaa..aayuu..

Karan : ba.. babydoll idar dekho.. ( shouts ) preetaaa!! Hosh m aao.. meri taraf dekho..

He yelled at her to make her come back to senses when she didn't listen to him nor kept panicking more.. she was drowning herself more and more making him extremely worried for her..

Preeta : ( in tears ) nh..nhii.. nhiii!! Aa..aa.. aayuu mera.. m..mera..

Karan : Ssshhhh..

He held her in his embrace and rubbed her back to calm her down then wiped her eyes and placed a soft kiss on her forehead..

Karan :  I'll not do anything.. ayaan kahii nhii jayega preeta.. tumse door kahii nhii jayega.. hamesha tumhare sath rahega.. hm.. relax.. calm down..

Unknowingly she was holding her shirt into a tight grip.. Slowly, she calmed down.. Karan caressed her hairs gently..

Karan : ayaan.. baby come here.. mumma ke paas aao..

Ayaan instantly ran towards preeta and hugged her tightly..

Aayaan : mumma aap.. aap thik hona..

Preeta slowly wrapped her arms around him and cried silently.. Karan quietly moved away from them and smiled in tears..

Pihu : dadaa mujhe bhii mumma ko hug karna haii..

Pihu pouted sadly and tugged on his shirt.. Karan just shook his head, while wiping his tears and hold her hand..

Karan : pihu abhii ayaan ko zyada zaroorat haii uski mumma ki..

He knows that how preeta ignored ayaan all these years.. her drunk behaviour towards him.. arjun told him everything.. at first he was angry at her that how could she behave that way with an innocent child who was her own blood..

But when he saw ayaan.. he realised.. That child looked exactly like him.. he was a child version of him and she must get those painful memories and flashes of him and his tortures by seeing ayaan's face.. but still that didn't explain her behavior and ignorance towards him.. he was going to talk about that to her.. but firstly he had to gain her trust back and apologize.. even if she would took years..

He will not give up..

Preeta gently broke the hug and made him settled on the sofa comfortably, then stood up..  she wiped her tears and now her face was emotionless, straight and blank..

Sarla : ( in tears ) preeta..

Sarla was about to hug her but preeta showed her hand and ignored her.. Karan thought she would come to him and shout, curse or slap him..

Karan : preeta i m sorr-

But instead she walked past him.. their hands brushed with each other.. she stood up in front of arjun and at the very moment slapped him tightly on his cheek..

He was feeling guilty but he didn't regret his decision.. at least she realised ayaan's value in her life..

Preeta ( angrily ) : I hate you..

Arjun : m galat nhii hu preeta..

She glared at him one last time then walked back towards ayaan and picked up in her arms.. ayaan relaxing in her mother's arms and hide his face in her neck..

She was about to leave from there but karan hold her wrist..

Karan : babydoll meri baat-

But she jerked his hand away ,then turned towards him..

Preeta : you are no-one karan luthra.. mere or ayaan ke liye tum kuch nhiii ho.. door raho mujhse or mere bete se..

Saying this in a straight and hard voice.. she left from there with ayaan in her arms.. A tear escaped from his eye..

Screen freezed

Target : 505+ followers and 75+ comments..

Precap : preeta to put a proposal of marriage for arjun with her..

Please follow and vote!

Tina ♥️