Shot 2

Coming back to the story :

Preeta reached office & directly went to her cabin..karan saw her & called his peon suresh..

Suresh : yes sir

Karan : preeta arora ko abhi ki abhi mere cabin m bhejo..

Suresh : jii..

He nodded & left to preeta's cabin.. he knocked the door..

Suresh : mam aapko karan sir bhula rhe hai..

Preeta : app jaiyee m aa chali jaugi..

She stood up & moved towards his cabin.. she entered inside.. he looked at her & stood up from his seat..

Preeta : jii sir apne mujhe bulaya..

Karan : haa vo aapse kuch chaiye tha..

He started moving towards her while she was moving back wards

Preeta ( scared ) : k..yaa..

Her back hit the wall.. he blocked her way by putting his hands on wall.. she was looking down..

Karan ( huskily ) : tumhara jism..

Preeta ( shocked ) : what..

Karan : yes baby i want your body..

Preeta ( scared ) : sir dekhiye plzz.. m..mujhe jaane.. dijiye..

She tried to push him but he didn't let her go.

Karan ( caressing her face ) : abhi to mere pass aai hi nhi tum preeta.. ( whispered in her ears ) i need you baby.. i want to sleep with you

And the next moment.. a slap landed on his face.. he glared her with bloodshot eyes.

Preeta : ( shouts ) tum pagal ho tumhari himmat kaise hui.. yeh sab bolne ki..m abhi yeh job chodti hu..

She ran from there with teary eyes.. he touched his face & smirked..

Karan : Oo.. she is not money minded isse apne kabu m karne ke liye kuch or karna padega or m janta hu mujhe kya karna h kuch bhi ho jaye. aaj raat tum meri baho m hogi preeta arora i promise or is thappad ka bhi to badla lena h..( laughed evilly )

On the other hand

Preeta reached her house.. she wiped her tears before entering..

Sarla : preeta tu itni jaldi aa gyi

Preeta : yes mom m thak gyi thi.. m room m jaa rhi hu rest karne..

Sarla : acha thik h jaa.. khana khane aa jaana kuch der m..

She nodded & moved towards her room..she locked the room & fell on bed.. she was crying silently putting hand on her mouth aftertime.. she stopped but still sobbing..

In afternoon..

Karan came to her house.. sarla opened the door & looked at him confusingly..

Sarla : beta aap kon..

Karan : hello aunty m preeta ka boss usse kuch kam tha..

Sarla : acha beta aao andar aao

He came inside & started searching for preeta..

Sarla : beta preeta apne room m h room left side h..

Karan ( smiled ) : jii aunty thank you

Karan opened her room & saw her who was searching something..

Suddenly she heard a lock sound.. She turned & was shocked to find karan standing in front of him smirkingly..

Preeta : tum.. tum yaha kya kar rhe ho jao yaha se.. 

Karan ( moved towards her ) : shant babydoll shant m to tumhe kuch dekhane aaya hu

Preeta : kya..

Karan : yeh papers..

She angrily snatched that papers.. he chuckled..

Preeta : kya h isme..

Karan : khud dekhlo..

She read the papers & looked at him shockingly.. he winked

Preeta : yeh.. tum ne mujhe dhoka diya..

Karan : nhi mene to nhi diya.. tumne hi pada nhi.. ab to tum yeh job nhi chod sakti.. ( smiling ) babydoll..

Preeta : ( shouts ) tum chahte kya ho..

Karan : 1 sec

He took out his phone & shown a video in which her father was in his office a person was pointing gun at him from distance while he was busy in talking with colleagues.. tears rolled down from her eyes..

Preeta ( with tears ) : tum aesa nhi kar sakte..

Karan : m aesa kar sakta hu..agar tumne meri baat nhi maani..

Karan pulled her towards him through waist..she get scared & tried to pushed him.. but he hold her hand & put around his neck..

Karan : dont you dare to push me.. tum janna chahti ho na m kya chahta hu..m tumhe chahta hu.. i want to kiss u wildly ( caressed her lips ) i want to bite you neck ( sensually touched her neck with his lips ) i want to touch your every part of your body..

Ur slided his hand under her top made her shocked.. She jerked his hand & closed her eyes tightly..

Karan : abhi to rok liya.. aaj raat ko kaise rokogi..tonight meet me at my personal house i want to ( huskily ) make loveee... with you ( preeta saw him with disguest ) babyy..or you can't say no if you say no then your father..

Preeta ( in tears ) : nhi.. m aa jaugi..ab..abhi tum jao

Karan : good girl ( smile evilly)

He departed from her & was about to go but turned..

Karan : wait...

He suddenly pinned her to the wall & started kissing her harshly.. she gets shocked.. he bite her upper lip & then lower.. she was not responding nor pushing him bcoz she knew if she did anything he will killed her farher..

he was kissing her wildly & slide his hand under her top & pull her more towards him.. he was harshly biting & sucking her lips..blood started coming from one corner of her lips.. he broke the kiss & departs from her breathing heaving..

He smirking wiped his lips & looked at her who was trying to catch her breath..

Karan : wow.. i must say you are soo tasty.. ( angrily ) this is your punishment the karan luthra pe hath uthane ke liyee.. Now I'll see you babydoll tonight at my house sharp 9:00 pm get ready to become mine..

He winked at her & left from there..preeta fell on floor with thud & started crying..

Screen freezed

Precap : preeta reached karan's private house..

Hope you like it

Do votes & comments 🤗✌

Tina ♥️