Shot 20

Continue :

She was tearfully nodded her head in no.. & started moving backwards with scared steps.. while he smirkingly nodded his head in yes..

Karan : m aesa kar sakta hu.. or abhi karungaa.. babydoll.. 

She was about to ran but he hold her hand & twisted it on her back pinning her to the wall..

Preeta ( in tears ) : nhii karan please..

Karan ( whispers in her ear ) : sshh.. don't worry baby.. bilkul pain nhi hogaa.. ittu saa bhi nhii.. 

He chuckled & pressed a kiss on her earlobes.. she closed her eyes tightly while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes..

He put the machine on side table & removed her top from shoulder made her gulp down in fear..

Karan : vaise tumhe pata to hoga isse kyaa kehte hai.. tatto machine... Tyaar ho jaoo ( smirking ) my babydoll.. bohott naseeb vali ho tum jo the karan luthra khud apna naam tumhare jism pe likhegaa..

Preeta ( angrily ) : tum jaise gatiya insaan ka naam m kabhi nhi likh vaugi.. ( struggled to free herself from his grip ) chodo mujhe.. chodoo.. karan..

Karan ( laughing ) : tumhare kehne se kuch farak nhi padta darling.. ( angrily ) bohot has has ke baate kar rhi thi na.. us rohan se.. ab dekhoo m kya karta hu..

Preeta : ohh.. so you are jealous mr.luthraa.. hm.. bolo

He glared her angrily.. she was about to spoke further but stopped & shouted loudly feeling extremely pain on her neck..

Preeta ( shouted while crying ) : karaan..!!! Stopp.. Aaahh karaan mujhe dard ho raha hai.. rukko...

Karan ( while writing his name ) : abhi to bohooooot dard sehna hai tumhe.. mrs. Luthraa..

She was crying & pleading him to stop but he didn't.. she cryingly fell on floor but still he didn't stop.. blood was coming from her skin.. she was clutching her hands tightly into a fist trying to control her self..

Finally ,

He stopped when his name completely written on her neck.. a few drops slipped from his eyes too.. he released her hands & wiped his hands by using her duppata then stood up..

He looked at her who was crying uncontrollably then moved towards his table & picked up the haldi bowl...

Karan ( Sternly ) : yeh lep laga lo.. aaram milegaa.. ( extend his hand towards her ) loo..

She glared him with blood shot eyess..  then stood up moving towards door ignoring him.. he clenched his fists angrily..

Karan ( greeting teeths ) : maine tumse kuch kaha haii preetaa..

She angrily turned towards him & shouted..

Preeta : i m not your slave mr. Luthraa..!!! Tumhe kya lagta hai is nishaan se m tumhari koi property ho gyii.. bilkul nhiii..!! M dr. Ke pass jaake yeh tumhara baddhaa naam hatvaa dungiii.. samjee

Karan : ( chuckling ) jaise m tumhe jaane dunga.. hm.. 

Preeta : tum chahte kyaaa hooo.. sab to mera cheen liyaa.. ( tearfully ) mera vishvas.. mera parivaar.. mera pyaar.. ( joins hands ) ab to mujhe baksh do.. bs ho gyaa.. or nhi takaat mujh me..

His heart ache seeing her like this but he controlled himself & maintained a stern face..

Karan : bs itni jaldii haar maan gyii preeta..

She turned her face to other side wiping her tears with the back of her hand..

Karan : ( calmly ) dekho.. yeh lep lagaa lo.. naya naya ghav haii..