Shot 11

Continue: 

Karan was driving his car smilingly

Karan : 1 hafte ka kaam 4 din m kar diyaa.. vaah karan luthraa.. kitne din ho gye preeta ka chehra nhi dekhaa.. ab time mila h.. ab uske sath time spend karungaa.. or usse apne dil ki baat bhi to batani h..

Preeta's side

She was walking on road alone then She saw some goons were following her which made her scared but she gather some courage & started looking for auto..

Preeta ( in mind ) : taxi auto kuch nhi mil rha kya karunm.. or yeh gunde.. mujhe bohot dar lag rha h.. police ko call karti hu..

She took her phone from her bag & about to call.. but one goon came & snatched her phone from her made her startled..

Goon 1 : kisko phone kar rhi ho.. jane man..

She moved back ward & turned to other side & become shocked.. All goons were standing beside her..

Goon 2 : aapko kahi jaana h lift de de..

Goon 3 : haa haa aaiyee.. na.. baithiye car m..

Preeta : excuse me mujhe aap logo ki lift nhi chaiye.. plz side hatiye..

Goon 1 came towards her.. & held her hand & started caressing her hand..

Goon 1 : aese kaise lift nhi lengi aap.. ham aapko akela kaise chor dee..

Preeta : ( struggled to free her hand ) mera chodiye plzz.. mujhe jana h leave my hand..

Goon 4 : bhai ladki kadak h.. ( looked at her ) hussan to dikho.. madam ka.. kisi ka bhi katal kar dee..

Goon 2 : ek baar chu kar to dekhee..

He go towards her.. & tried to touched her face but she jerked his hand

Goon 1 : aee.. ladki jyada uchal mat..

Preeta : dekhiye.. plzz.. chod dijiyee.. m aap sabki police m complain kar dungi.. to behtar hogaa chod do mujhe...

Goon 3 : police m to tab jayegi jab tu hamse bachegi..

She pushed him.. all started laughing..

Goon 2 : hyee.. nazuk kaali.. hame bohot chot lag gyi..

They didn't give her a chance to run.. She was surrounded by goons from every side.. tears started flowing from her eyes..

Preeta ( crying ) : plzz.. mujhe jaane dijiye..plzz.. chod do.. tumhe paise chaiye paiso lelo.. lekin mujhe jaane doo..

Goon 1 pulled her towards him by waist.. made her hell scared.. she struggled to free herself from his grip but he hold her tightly.. he was caressing her waist.. & scratched his nail on her waist..

Preeta : aahh.. plzz.. chodo mujhe maine kaha chodoo..

Goon 1 : man karta h.. aese hi chuta rahu tujhee..

Goon 3 : bhai hame bhi to moka doo..

He pulled her & held her hairs made her winced in pain.. he nuzzled his nose in her neck . She closed her eyes feeling disgusted .

Goon 3 : kya khushboo hai..

She pushed him but other goon catchef her & torned her sleeves.. She was only crying & pleading them to stop..

Preeta ( crying ) :jaane do mujhe chod do.. Maine tumhara kya bigaada h..

He pinned her to the tree & started caressing her arms.. he started kissing her shoulder.. she slapped him tightly

Preeta ( shouted ) : dur raho mujhse..

Goon 4 : teri itni himmat.. ( angrily)

Goon 2 : isko to m batata huu..

He pushed her on the road & came over her..

Preeta ( crying ) : m tumhare aage hath jodti hu.. plzz.. chod doo..

Goon 2 : thappad maara tha na tune.. ab batataa hu..

He pulled her towards him through her neck & pressed his lips on hers made her shocked.. she tried to pushed him but he pinned her hands against the road.. he was kissing her hungrily. He looked at her evilly..

Goon 4 : hame bhi moka do.. bhai akele akele kya maaze le rhe hoo..

He looked at his other mens.. she got chance & kicked him on his stomach.. He shouted in pain.. She stood up.. & started to run..

Goon 3 : bhai aap thik h naa..

Goon 2 : mujhe chod usko pakad kahi police ko na bhula lee..

They ran behind her.. they again caught her..

Goon 3 : bada shok h tujhe baagne ka..

He slapped her tightly.. & held her hairs..

Goon 3 : mujhe maaregi.. teri itni jurrat...

Preeta ( crying ) : leave me.. chodo.. koi hai.. helpp..

Goon 3 : koi nhi h yahaa.. ab dekh ham kya karte h.. aee.. pakad isse.. thoda tu bhi maaza lelee..

He pushed her on other goon.. he kissed her neckk & caressed her waist.. she pushed him hard.. & took a stone & through at them..

She again started running but one car came towards her.. she shouted being scared..all gets shocked.. car was about to hit her.. but he control his speed & came out of the car..

Man : abe marna h to kisi or ke car ke aage jaake mar yaha.. kyu..

Preeta removed her hands from her face & looked at that person.. person gets shocked she smiled in tears..

Preeta ( whisper ) : karan..

She ran towards him & hug him tightly.. karan saw the goons.. her torn clothes.. marks on her body.. he with shivering hands slowly hugged her..

Karan : preeta..

Preeta ( crying ) : karan yeh.. m..mu..

Karan caressed hairs to calm her down.. Tears made their way from his eyes..

Karan : ssshh..

She was hell scared.. she was crying & sobbing.. hee broke the hug & cupped her face.. he saw blood near his lips.. he wiped it made her winced in pain..

Goon 1 : ohh hero.. tu kaha se aa gya yeh hamara mall h.. nikal yaha se..

He looked at them with blood shot eyes..

Preeta ( crying ) : k..kar..

He put finger on her lips & removed his jacket.. he made her wear..

Karan : car m baitho..

She nodded & sat inside the car..

Screen freezed

Do votes & leave your reviews

Tina ♥️