Shot 15

Continue :

He came back home & entered inside the house.

Karan : preeta kaho ho.. babydoll

He go upstairs & saw her sleeping on bed..

Karan : yeh to so rhi h.. ( smiled )

Then her eyes fell on her dress.. she was wearing the same dress which he bought for her.. he sat beside her & caressed her face with his thump..

Karan : mera wait karte karte aese hi so gyi..

He tucked her hairs behind her ears & pecked her lips..

She smiled in sleep & slowly opened her eyes..

Preeta ( sleepy ) : karan tum aa gya..

She sat on bed & about to rubbed her eyes but he hold her hands.. she gave him confused look..

Karan : are aese eyes rub mat karo kajal fel jayega..

Then she remembered that she was fully dressed & dozed off while waiting for him..

Preeta : itna time kaha lag gya..

Karan : vo sorry office m jyada busy ho gya tha..

Preeta : accha..

She took a glass of water from table & started drinking.. he looked at her smilingly.

Karan : babydoll.. i think god was high when he created you because there's no one else who comes so close to perfection .

She stopped drinking the water & looked at her with smile..

Karan : hyee.. tumhari yeh smile jaan hi lelegi kisi din.. ( acted to faint )

She chuckled & slightly hit him on his shoulder.

Preeta : tum bhi na karan.. kitna badal gye ho tum maine kabhi socha bhi nhi tha tumhara yeh side bhi dekhne ko milega..

karan ( smirk in mind ) : abhi to bohot kuch dekhne ko milega my babydoll ( to preeta ) m hu hi alag ( raises his collar ) the karan luthra.. hot & handsome

She laughed

Karan : your smile is the prettiest smile i have ever seen..

Preeta : bs bs karan or kitni tareef karoge meri smile ki.. aesa lag raha h jaise duniya m meri hi smile best h..

Karan : vo to h..

Preeta : ( smilingly ) u are impossible m freshen up hokar aati..

She moved towards washroom.. he sat on bed & took a deap breath..

Karan : oh god.. uff isko impress karne ke liye kya kya karna pad rha h. is ladki ke chakkar m saara net khatam ho gya.. iske liye lines dundo phir madam ko special feel kar vao..

Karan : just some more days phir in saari nautankiyo se chutkara milega..

He closed her eyes & laid down on bed..

After some time , she came & sat in front of mirror combing her hairs.. he opened her eyes & moved towards her & tied a cloth on her eyes..

Preeta : karan what are you doing..

Karan : kuch time wait karo..

Preeta : are par..

But he pick her in his arms & came downstairs. He made her sat in car & both left..

Preeta : karan plz.. kholo na.. ham kaha jaa rhe h..

Karan : just 5 min more & we will be there.. itna himmat bhi mat karna yeh open kar ne ki..

They reached there.. he helped her to come out..

Preeta : karan..

He backhugged her & softly kissed her neck.. she put hand on his hand which was on her belly & leaned back to his shoulder..

He opened her blind fold & said huskily in her ears..

Karan : open your eyes my love..

She opened her eyes & surprised seeing the view & decorations which he done for her.. 

Preeta ( in tears ) : yeh sab

He turned her towards him & cupped her face

Karan : babydoll what happened kya hua.. acha nhi laga..

She nodded her head in no smilingly.

Preeta : bohot pyaara h.. its beautiful

Karan ( wiped her tears ) : to yeh aasu kyu.. ( she was about to said something ) i know i know khushi ke aashu lekin jo bhi.. mujhe in ankho m aashu nhi chaiye sirf mere liye pyaar dekhna chahta hu..

He hold her hands she looked at him smilingly..

Karan : tum meri jaan ho meri duniya ho..You are the happiness of my life , you are the smile of my lips.. I started my day with you on my mind & end my day with you in my dreams.. You fill up an empty space in my heart that i never knew existed..

She looked at him with happy tears.. he bend on his knees & took her hand in his..

Karan : i love you babydoll.. will be grow old along with me . Will you spend your rest of life with me.. wi..will you marry me ?

She smilingly nodded her head in yes.. she just cant express her happiness. He made her wear ring & stood up..

She hugged him tightly.

Karan ( smirked  in mind ) : Ab hua plan successfull..

Preeta : i love you too karan.. i love you so much..

Karan ( hugged her back ) : mujhe pata tha tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho..

Preeta : the karan luthra ke charm m aa hi gyi..

He chuckled but smirked..

Karan : ( smirking ) Ab shuru hogi kahani..

She broke the hug & saw him with confused face..

Screen freezed

Do votes & leave your reviews..

Tina ♥️