Chapter Twenty-One - Meeting Mother Side Of The Family

There is a table. I am sitting at the table. I feel numb. There is a slip of paper in front of me, a check with a lot of zeros. It feels like I am being mocked by these zeros. There is someone across from me but I do not wish to look at them.

I can hear countless voices around me, insulting me, laughing at me. I am mad. I want to kill them all. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them.

WhY aM i FoRcE tO DeAl WiTh SuCh HuLiMaTiOn? I jUsT wAnTeD hIm To UnDeRsTaNd HoW mUcH pAiN hE cAuSe My MoThEr. GiVe BaCk My MoThEr... YoU kIlL hEr WiTh ThAt FaLsE lOvE oF yOuRs!

I miss my mommy... Give her back... Why did she leave me behind? Did she love this man more than she loved me? I don't ever want to fall in love. I hate love. It took my mommy away. Love is bad and I hate it.

I jUsT wAnT tO kIlL tHe MaN wHo MaDe My LiFe A lIvInG hElL. I aM gOiNg To DrAg HiM tO hElL wItH mE. sOmEoNe WhO hAs ThE sAmE dNa As HiM iS oNlY sUiTeD fOr HeLl.

I got onto the table I was sitting at and jumped at the man across from me. My hands wrapped around his neck. He had a scribble out face.

I could feel myself smiling as I kept increasing the gripe around this man's neck. The whispers around me were getting louder. I could no longer tell if they were real or fake. I started to laugh as I felt the neck in my hands slowly start to break.

I could feel something wet going down my face as I laughed. The man in my hands started to laugh with me. Our laugh started to mix. The laughter continued until I felt his neck break in my hold.

....It is quiet now

I hear nothing...

....I am nothing

Who am I anymore....

....I am tired now

Goodbye...

I felt myself wake up and tears come out of my eyes. I went to move my body but realized I couldn't control it that well. I felt confused for a second before remembering... I was kidnapped. I struggled to sit up since both my legs were tied together rather tightly and my arms weren't much help with them being behind me.

I realized that my mouth was also covered so I couldn't speak. They must have done this so that no one could use their magic. Smart but so am I. I looked around the place I was in and saw that it was a cell. Looking through the iron bars of my cell I could see other people, probably the love interests and Erik.

Okay, I knew what I had to do. I couldn't hear anyone near the cells so that meant that they either didn't think any of us would cause a problem (unlikely) or they were doing something else for a moment. Whatever it was I knew I had to act now.

I closed my eyes and imagined the spell I wanted to use. I felt my shadow servant come from my shadow, they had changed over the two years and looked more like little butlers and maids. I use my thoughts to make them understand that I wanted them to untie my arms. They went to do that right away and I could feel the rope loosen. My arms were sore as I brought them in front of me but I didn't let it stop me from getting rid of the rope around my legs.