Chapter Fifteen - I... - Volume One End

I woke up at a table that had a book on it. My head felt foggy as I tried to figure out where I am. The last thing I remember was getting pulled into a dark space and being stared down by familiar black eyes.

"You are finally awake, ▇▇▇▇▇. I was getting worried that you died in your sleep. It wouldn't be the first time that this happened." A heard a familiar woman's voice and when I looked in front of me I saw the familiar scribble figure with black eyes. She was sitting at the table with me and had a lazy posture.

I realized she wasn't alone at the table, I saw the two different Aurelia also sitting at the table with the scribble out figure. Their expressions were blank as they looked at me with no emotion. I couldn't understand what was happening or where I was.

"W...Where is this place?" The place I was in was completely black, I couldn't see anything beyond me except for the table that was currently in front of me. Even though the place I was in was just darkness I could feel eyes looking at me, judging me. I didn't know where they were coming from but I just knew they were here.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you answer some questions for me. These are easy questions. But for you, it may be hard. After all, you are such a liar." The voice of the scribble figure was so strange to me. At times it sounds like a normal woman's voice but then it would get all deep and scratchy.

"Why do I have to answer your questions?" I didn't like how I was being looked at by this scribble figure. She was looking at me with contempt and I couldn't understand why. Was she someone I know?

"Because I said so. Now answer my question ▇▇▇▇▇. I can't wait to see what lies you will tell me. It will be so fun!" The scribble figure reaches for the book on the table and opens it. She then turned the open book towards me and instead of seeing anything in the book, I just saw pages that were completely covered in pencil scribblings.

"What am I supposed to be seeing? These are just scribblings." I couldn't understand what she was trying to show me. At what I said the scribble figure let out a short harsh laugh. But it seems like she couldn't help herself and she went into an uncontrollable laughing fit.

"This is hilarious! You actually block out everything! Forgetting your past and pretending you don't know anything! So fucking pathetic!" She was shaking with laughter at what I just and looked like she was going to fall out of her seat. At her laughing, the other two Aurelia started to laugh with her but their expression didn't change. They had nothing on their face as they laughed along with her.

I felt like I was being drowned in laughter as they continued to laugh at me. It was horrible and I wanted them to stop laughing at me. Why are they laughing?! I want them to stop! Make them stop!

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" I slammed my hands onto the table and it shook under me. I was breathing heavily but the laughing finally stopped. I was then being looked at with a blank expression once more.

"Quit acting like a child. You are an adult no matter what your current appearance is. So act like one." The scribble figure spoke in a harsh tone as she slammed a fist into the table and I could hear something break. The table tipped to the side but didn't crash to the ground.

The scribble figure went back to turning pages in the book that she was holding and she got to a familiar scene and I felt my breathing stop for a second as I was forced to look at the book.

"I came home from work. I was soaked in water from the sudden downpour that appeared out of nowhere. I took a bath for an hour and went to play the game so I could figure out who the hidden character was. Then everything is a complete blank... But that a lie, isn't it ▇▇▇▇▇?" The scribble figure was tapping the picture of my final moment in my last life. I was just sitting in front of my TV as I played "A Highschool Royal Romance". My eyes looked tired as I blankly played the game.