Chapter Seven - Villainess Ability

I spent two months in my house slowly expanding my knowledge of the world. My magic was getting better but it wasn't perfect. I could still hear that voice appear in my head often but I always manage to push them back down.

I was currently having a lesson with my tutor who was impressed with how much I improve over the two months since I got into this body. He was currently teaching me stuff that was more suited for children who were older than me.

"I am impressed with how you are progressing in your studies. Your magic is above average as well. I wonder if you were able to do this before, why didn't you?" My tutor was currently looking through assignments he gave me with pleased eyes. I felt satisfied that he was impressed with how I was doing. But it wasn't enough. Everything had to be better than everyone.

"I was too focused on getting attention from people who will never give it to me." I was currently looking through a book that had information on the different kingdom with the different royal families and noble families. Over the two months, I was learning everything about the different princes.

If you truly want to best your enemies you must learn everything about them. I had a notebook filled with information on them. Using both my knowledge from the game and from the book I read I was feeling pretty confident with having an upper hand over them.

"I see... Well, this is it for today's lessons. I also have a gift for you since I, unfortunately, won't be able to make it to your birthday party." My tutor placed an object that was wrapped up but I didn't take it right away feeling caught off guard by what he said.

'Birthday party...? Is my birthday happening this month? I was too focused on getting knowledge of this world..' I opened up the present my tutor gave me and I felt my eyebrow raised in surprise. It was a book on different ways I could do magic.

"I know how much interest you have in magic so I decided to give you a book on different ways of doing it. Most people can't verbally use magic so they have to do it in different ways. Those ways are rather helpful and powerful depending on the people using it." I felt a bit excited about learning how to use magic differently. The more powerful I mean the more likely I will be over everyone else.

"Thank you very much for this teacher. I will always be thankful for your teachings." I gave him a rather awkward smile, not good at smiling at people. But my tutor just shook his head, amused, and messed up my already messy curly hair.

My tutor left my room and I was forced to think about the birthday party he was talking about. From Aurelia's memories, her 'father' would always hold it at his house. It was never really about her, just people coming to the party as an excuse to make a connection with her 'father'.

I felt a headache appear once I realized what I was going to deal with at my 'party'. This is bullshit but I have to deal with it. If I am going to be forced to deal with this then I will dress in a way that will blow everyone away.

So I decided to ask Mae to help me get a custom dress for my 'party' that will, unfortunately, happen in three weeks. It's going to be a fall-themed birthday since I was born during a day where autumn begins.

When I got that out of the way I had to, unfortunately, learn how to dance properly so my 'father' wouldn't be embarrassed by me in front of his many allies. I doubt anyone would dance with me at my 'party' so why should I bother with this.

After three weeks of practicing to dance for my 'party', the day was finally here and I didn't feel that excited by it. I don't understand why I have to stay for four hours at a party that isn't even about my birthday.