Chapter Twenty-Seven - A Desire That Stills Remains

I was pretty irritated for a few days since the pain from my cramps just wanted to screw me over. Drucilla gave me something for my period so it wouldn't get in my way as I was training. It did help me not notice I was bleeding from below but it didn't help me ignore that pain that would appear out of nowhere.

This didn't really help me out when I was cutting my bangs with shaky hands since I didn't trust myself with the scissors I was using. When I went to cut both of my long bangs a painful cramp appeared out of nowhere and it caused me to cut bangs a bit awkwardly. When I went to fix it another cramp appeared out of nowhere and my bangs became rather short. I decided it was time for me to stop before I stop having bangs.

I mean my hair won't get in the way of training but it feels so weird to have short hair again. It makes my heart hurt for some reason I don't want to remember.

It's because he loved your short hair so much... He could see your face so clearly and he loved that.

I felt a painful headache appear when a random thought went through my head. It made me want to puke for some reason and cry out. There someone... Someone who was important to me but for some reason, I don't want to remember them. Why?

I decided to just ignore this feeling and go to sleep on my bed. Tomorrow Everette was going to make us have a practice fight against each other with training weapons. I don't know how it will go but I hope it isn't going to fuck me up due to my stupid period...

I fell asleep without any type of dream but it was even scarier since I could hear the voices appear once again. I couldn't make out what they were saying to me but I was too scared to even figure it out. I felt like I was curled up into a ball and I was being looked at by them.

They keep whispering and I just knew they were judging me. It is not my fault... I am sorry. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I was alone and I couldn't handle it. No one wanted me and it was so lonely by myself. Stop being angry at me... I didn't mean to. I'm sorry for being a useless person.

"Quit making excuses. It pathetic ▇▇▇▇▇."

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily. I was covered in sweat and I was trying so hard not to cry. It wasn't helping when I felt the sensation of my period and the sharp pain of my cramps. Everything was too much and I wanted it to stop already, please...

'I got to take a morning shower again. I really don't enjoy this but I hate feeling sticky as well. I really hope this won't be a long period since it is my first one.' I got out of my bed with a tired sigh and headed to the bathroom to take a warm bath. Drucilla gave me some stuff to use in a bath that would help me out with my period cramps.

I sat in the bath for an hour before getting out and drying myself off. I carefully take care of my hair and put some hair products in so that it was extra curly. I always did like curly hair... My mommy hair was so curly and felt so soft.

I was finally done getting ready in the bathroom and put on my training clothes. I headed out of my room and went to the training room that Everette told me about yesterday. I was walking quietly by myself but for some reason, it felt like someone was going to grab me from behind.

I react quickly and move out of the way. I saw Merrill fall on the ground and I couldn't help but shudder at the sight of him. He was looking at me with such a gross look in his eyes. I dislike how obsessed he was with me for such a weird reason.