|5| 「Strawberry」

To a certain voter and winner, as promised; Insomniacproblemkid

Chapter 5
___________________

The hallow grounds of U.A; the prison with the best success rate of pros in the world.

There are similar prisons out there but they don't own a candle to U.A's; which is why it was best for strong quirks or quirks with their own unique abilities to be let in.

The others were either killed for having a pathetic quirk or thrown out to another prison.

When wars broke out between Japan and other countries, not many souls came back alive but they were either won by the best pro there is, All Might.

He was once a prisoner of U.A prison until in his third year was given a chance by the government to do a secret mission overseas; which he took.

Some people didn't follow through with the rules and escaped or hidden from the sniffing Nomu and the controlling government.

Those people had their own quirk and protested violently by committing crimes of sorts and they were called the Rebels.

A small number of people had their own groups but some never actually did anything except for a few.

They weren't only fighting for quirk freedom but also for vengeance; wanting to see the government fall to their knees right behind the number one pro, All Might.

_____________________

Midoriya woke up from being knocked out by the strange pink gas again. He was no longer bound to the metal chair; instead, it was just his wrist by the now-familiar slightly tight bracelet.

Midoriya was on the bottom bunk of a white soft bunk bed in a white room with two doors, in the center was a large brown box. Both doors were on opposite sides of the room while the bed was to the corner and the box stood still in the middle.

He hurriedly grabbed the doorknob; twisting and turning the handle, hoping it would open but to no avail. He did the same with the other door and returned with failure looming over him.

Midoriya sat down on the bed for a minute looking down and started to cry. He was locked in a white room all by himself with no words from his mother since whosoever knew how many hours it had been, not like he was going to see her again. It was like the whole world was going against him on his shoulders; weighing him down more than ever.

Not long after, his tears dried up; staining his freckled face as his eyes were swollen red with puffy cheeks.

He looked up, finally noticing the large brown box in the center of the room. He tilted his head to the right in an awfully confused manner.

Midoriya stood up and walked over to it slowly. His hands hovered over the cover of the box, tempted to take the cover off and see what was inside.

His fingers trembled slightly as they touch the smoothness of the cover; wiping it off as an instinct but no dust whatsoever came off. Midoriya grabbed the cover and ripped it off; curing his curiosity.

A neatly folded orange overall was in the box, well at the exact top covering everything underneath. Midoriya grabbed the overall, lifting it high enough so he could see what its size was and what was underneath it.

There were six other copies of the same color with two pairs of black shoes with his trademark red shoes.

He dropped the overalls that were in his hands and slowly picked up the red shoes that he cared for dearly. He hugged them tightly to his chest as small tears pricked his eyes once again.

As he was about to start crying again, when he heard a small click from one of the doors; he gently placed his red shoes back into the box and walked to the door on the right.

He twisted and turned the knob of the door but nothing happened; slightly disappointed, he walked toward the other door where he got a response.

Even with all the dramatic events, he slowly opened the door to see a white bathroom. It was quite fancy yet at the same time classic; on one side there was a small spring that looked like it could hold two persons and on the other side where you could take a quick shower made out of glass. There's also a toilet, a sink, a mirror above the sink, and a cabinet with necessities.

The mirror had a see-through material in front of it in case the occupant wanted to break the mirror for any reason.

Midoriya admired the room for a minute before frowning.

"Not an exit. Who am I kidding, they wouldn't let me go," Midoriya mumbled to himself as he looked down with distress.

He went back into the room and started to dig deeper into the box. After taking out the rest of the overalls and the shoes, he found his framed picture of himself and his childhood friend on top of a set of undergarments for him to wear.

It took him a second to realize it; they were really going to take him away forever. He wanted to cry, to break down again but no tears came to his eyes like he ran out of tears to cry; only whimpers came from him.

He then noticed his dirty and slightly burned clothes; they were clean at first but over time not so much.

Midoriya looked around the corners of the room; feeling a bit self-conscious then stripped of his clothing quickly before going into the bathroom. There was a cabinet filled with spare toothbrushes, tubes of toothpaste, shampoos, towels, etc.

He grabbed a shampoo bottle that had the strawberry fruits on it indicating that it smelled like strawberries.

__________________
「To be Continued」
ーーーーーーー

「A/N」

Whaddup baby!
I'm back!!
To be honest I had writer's block in my little break and couldn't type anything.
But I've got a new book idea while I was gone and it's something entirely different.
Yes! I've been following up with Corpse Husband.
See Yah!