|31| 「Broken」【Pt. 1】

Chapter 31

__________________________

"Eraser~ long time no see," an overly excited red-winged man, Hawks said.

"Couldn't it be a bit longer,"

"Ha, ha you're very funny today, huh," Hawks gave a sarcastic smile.

"What do you want?" Eraser Head glared at the birdman.

"I should be the one asking that, since you're here to see me," Hawks smirked.

If Hawks had a tail, it would be waging a lot because Eraser Head was his favorite person to tease.

"Ugh, I have a feeling you already know about U.A right,"

"What about U.A?" Hawks played around. They were around the green training level where no camera could see them.

"I'm not in the mood to mess around," Eraser glared.

"Ok, I see you, I know what's up too,"

"Of course, you do," Eraser Hed rolled his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You find your way into gossip like a fly searching for food,"

"Did you just compare me to a fly of all things?"

"I think it suits you,"

"Tch, if I'm such a fly then you don't need my help," Hawks turn his back to Eraser Head and was ready to walk away.

"Argh, weren't you the one asking for a favor," Eraser smirked as Hawks took a step back just as he were before.

"Ha, ha, Eraser, my friend," Hawks coughed when he got no reaction from him, "Well, I've heard-"

"Eavesdropped," Eraser cut off Hawks.

"Eavesdropped," Hawks dragged the word as if it was stale food, "That you need some prisoners for your new promotion project."

Eraser was silent as if thinking it over as Hawks watched Eraser's expression as a clue to what he was thinking about.

"Let me see if they're worth it,"

"They are plus I think they'll turn badass later on,"

"I don't care about what you think, they'll have to prove themselves,"

"Sure, sure," Hawks waved off and walked out into the opening with Eraser a few steps behind.

"We'll be going to the blue training place," Hawks looked back a small smile but only greeted with a frown, "You know you should be happy since I'm the one touring you; you'll never get a better tour than this,"

"Tch,"

Hawks ignored it and went by his way.

"Anyways, it won't take long until we reach the blue section."

It didn't take long till they heard grunting of the prisoners who are sparing.

Everyone suddenly stopped when Hawks burst through the door. A few wanted to walk over to Hawks, but guards watched them menacingly, but that didn't stop Hawks from greeting them. Eraser enter seconds after Hawks shouted to basically the entire training room.

"Hello, my baby birds!"

A few squeals could be heard before it was cut off with a smack and a few whispers.

Hawks walked off with Eraser Head intensely embarrassed. Everyone got back to training as if nothing happened as if they were used to this sort of outburst.