|6|「Once Again」

_________________
The picture above is how the overalls look like. It's a separate top and a bottom in the same color. The top part has no pockets just the pants have two front pockets. No long sleeves, just short sleeves.
_________________

Chapter 6
_________________________

In the warm bath, the dirt came off his body easily as he scrubbed it away with the strawberry-scented shampoo.

His aching body relaxed comfortably with the warm water and the steamed air that surrounded the insides of the bathroom.

It was a hard decision to leave the bath, but it was now or never.

Midoriya forgot to bring his clothes to the bathroom, so he grabbed two towels from the cabinet; one to wrap around his waist and the other was to wrap around his head.

He quickly dried himself with one towel and walked out with the towels wrapped around certain areas of him.

He grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and an orange overall and went back into the bathroom to get dressed.

After clothing himself, he went back out to get his old clothes and placed them in a small basket; that was also in the bathroom in a corner.

Newly dressed in the orange overall, he went back into the white room; going straight towards the box once again. He found seven pairs of white socks at the bottom of the box.

In all, he found seven orange overalls, seven pairs of socks, three pairs of shoes including his red shoes, the framed picture, and the set of underwear.

The person who packed the box seemed to be really lazy since they packed it unorganized yet neatly.

Taking out a pair of socks, he slipped on the pair of his signature red shoes. As Midoriya tied his last shoelace while sitting on the bottom bunk of the bed, he heard another click. He looked toward the bathroom door which was already opened.

His emerald eyes widen with realization, as his head spun ever so quickly to the door which was on the other side of the room.

His body moved like never before towards the door, perhaps a bit too fast, but as soon as he held the handle, it was like gravity pushed him down. The door opened as he fell through; landing on his stomach with a thud.
He didn't get to finish tie his shoelace and ended up falling with the speed of adrenaline in his legs.

Midoriya peek open one of his eyes and was met with two pairs of black shoes in front of him. He looked up to see two men; one was in a full black suit and the other was in a red suit.

The one in the black suit was glaring at him with extremely tired eyes while the other in the red suit was too excited for a wide bright smile was plastered on his face.

"Heyo, kid! Whatcha doing on that floor," He said pointing both his index fingers at the boy, in a dancing way.

Izuku's eyes widen even bigger than before as he remembered the voice he heard when he was locked up in the room and the chair.

His eyebrows furrowed with anger, but Eraser Head noticed quicker than the smiling blond who kept his weird stance.

Eraser Head swiftly wrapped a strong white cloth-like tape around the frail boy's body; pulling the boy closer to him, so he could look directly into the boy's green eyes.

Eraser used his quirk to threaten the boy; while doing so his hair black thick hair floated up as a part of his quirk. No one knew why it floated, another reason why he wore the color black.

Midoriya's angered eyes turned into timid ones as fast as possible. His green emerald eyes stared into black eyes that turned into a bright red; scaring the life out of him.

"You were angry a second ago, weren't you?" Eraser Head stated flatly in a bored tone.

Midoriya slowly nodded his head as it trembled under the glare, but he didn't look up at him.

"Turn that into hard work then you can do something about it,"

Midoriya was slightly confused by the tired man's choice of words. Eraser Head dropped and unwrapped the boy from the hold of the strong tape.

"Easy on the boy, Eraser, he doesn't know what's up,"

"Eh?" Midoriya asked confused at the blond's tone of speaking.

"Don't bother to understand, just follow us,"

Midoriya's head fell as he nodded stiffly.

They began to walk off with President Mic leading, Midoriya in the middle while Eraser Head was at the back; in case Midoriya used his quirk to try and escape.

Suddenly Mic remembered something important.

"Ey kid, don't forget to tie your shoelace!"

By the time President Mic said that Midoriya was already tumbling down from stepping on his shoelace once again.