|33|「 Liar」

Chapter 33

_____________________

"So, what do you think?"

"Don't ever ask me for a favor again," Eraser Head groaned before getting in the car.

Dealing with Bakugo made him beg for sleep in the comfort of his sleeping bag.

"Aw, come on, 'Raser, don't be like that," Hawks laughed, "I bet you're going to have so much fun,"

"In this time and day, I wouldn't even dream of it."

"Eh, he's in your hands now," Hawks smirked as he watched Eraser Head drive off.

"And you're going to need that sleeping bag,"

___________________________

"Well hello, sonny,"

"Huh," Midoriya groaned.

He held his head, where Hawks bonked him.

'Was it all a dream?' Midoriya mumbled to himself.

Recovery Girl wanted to say something, but she was a second too late.

Midoriya's hand trembled as he lifted the sheet off him to his body wrapped in clean bandages.

"You were out for a week, I'm sorry to say but you're training starts tomorrow," She looked away.

"What, no way, but I'm clearly injured"

"Oh, yes way," Nezu walked in, in his green suit. "It seems that you have forgotten that you didn't have a life outside these walls."

"I-I didn't?"

"Of course, we saved you, don't you think the least you could do to repay us is to stop hurting yourself." Nezu smiled a small smile.

"I'm sorry?" Midoriya mumbled, looking down.

"It's okay, we should get you all healed you up," Nezu glanced at the IVs hooked up to Midoriya, "When you're fully trained, you don't have to make anyone worry about you anymore,"

"You...were worried?"

"Of course, we were," Nezu paused, "Why wouldn't we?"

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you worried, I'll...do better,"

"Hm, that's what we want to hear, well I have to go now, get better," Nezu smiled before walking out.

Recovery girl sighed. This was always the procedure, a painful one.

Midoriya looked over to the sad lady, "Who was that person,"

Recovery Girl was supposed to say what she always said, but she couldn't. If she said the wrong thing her life would be on the line from not doing a simple task.

"He is...the boss around here and he loves everyone here," She said with a strained voice, she turned around not wanting to face the boy.

"He hopes that he wouldn't put yourself in danger again,"

"I... did this?"

"Mhm," She spoke softly, still not turning around.

'Liar

_____________________

Well hello.... it's short but it's something....

It's been a while, hasn't it?

I'm thinking of just posting again but I've got this huge project and final project, but instead of doing it....my writer's block and my care about that site have gone.

Got asthma so the minute I read fluff manhwa I start wheezing dead.