|8| 「Shut Up」

Chapter 8
____________________

"Sir, Is there something wrong?" 

All three males turned towards the voice that spoke. Midoriya had to step out from between the two men to see the person who spoke.

It was a girl in a yellow overall with black hair that was kept in a high ponytail but had a bang that came over the side of her face. She looked like she was six inches taller than him and was very beautiful.

She only saw the fluff of Midoriya's green hair before she saw his orange overall.

"There nothing that concerns you, Yaoyorozu," Eraser Head grunted out, but the teen didn't move. She was too busy staring at the green-haired boy in an orange overall.

"Sorry, si-" Momo barely got to apologize properly when the loud male interrupted her.

"Oh come on Eraser, light up you know!" the blond gasped, backing up the raven-haired girl.

"Yaoyorozu, watch the green head for us while we do something!" President Mic stated and walked off while dragging a grumbling male.

He slid a keycard in, then three green lights appeared at the top of the door then it opened showing another door with extreme security. They both walked towards the other door, the first door closed quickly so the teens couldn't see on the other side.

The pair stood silently, not moving an inch; Momo was scared to the bone, while Midoriya well, never talked to a girl before other than his mother.
Midoriya's face went red when he realized what the situation he was in; from his point of view. He was stuck with a girl with no adults in a so-called place they said he'll be for the rest of his life.

Yaoyorozu was quaking in her boots, this isn't the first time she met an orange but the first one did leave a cold impression on her. She was quite scared even if the green-haired boy looked adorable.

Yaoyorozu not being scared or at least not respectful to the higher-ups, the punishment was necessary; that was what she was taught, though it merely applied to other prisoners with others.

She wasn't at the bottom of the level chain nor was she at the top. It was the exact middle. The only colors allowed to beat her color was red and oranges, if a lower color was beaten her it was like she had dishonored her color and level.  

"H-h-,"

"H-hi,"

Both of them spoke and looked at each other at the same time, so they turned away spontaneously. Their faces were red with embarrassment as their backs turned to one another.

Midoriya gripped onto his overall's pants, crinkling them a bit. He didn't notice when Yaoyorozu snuck up closer to him.

Yaoyorozu had looked back at the now nervous boy. She went closer to him, she wanted to know more about him, and it was her first time this close to level orange. She came closer and closer till she could basically smell him.

"Mhm, you smell like strawberries,"

Momo whispered to herself but Midoriya heard her and freaked.

"Ah-!" Midoriya screeched but it was cut off when he turned around; straight into her boobs.

Both were surprised, Momo stepped a few steps back while Midoriya stood still with his soul seeping out of him with a blood-red face with blood dripping down his nose.

Yaoyorozu judged him a bit too quickly by the color of his overalls. How could a simple strawberry-smelling boy be so dangerous, it was all in her head and the way they expected the oranges to be.